Kayne Farquharson balling in Nebraska

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should've made that catch against UNC...

5.jpg

footballbg-375x297.jpg

Jumped a half second too early. I will never forget that non catch. Could have won the division with that catch.

Should've made that catch against UNC...

Haha yep... I'm happy for the kid but that was another nail biter we could have pulled off if we executed on a couple of things... That was the last good drive Marve gave us... Its like he went into a shell after that game... I'm happy for Kayne though... He's playing the game he loves for a living... Not bad for a guy with no high school football experience...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought Kayne was balling on some debate team in Nebraska given how much smack he would talk and then fail to back any of it up.

Never thought he would still be playing football. Maybe he really isn't playing. Maybe he is a talk show host or play by play analyst?

Good for him. Too bad he didn't get much development here, but ****, he loves the game, and has found a way to keep playing it.

lots of miami area guys on that team -jevonte, capers, et al.

rocky hinds is the qb!

Advertisement
Definitely jumped early, but also a terrible throw by a ******* ****** at QB. One of many.

Not cool to call UM student athletes names like that, man. Still just kids, amateurs too, growing and learning, even if they don't always live up to expectations or make poor decisions. Criticisms, yes, but lets not act like Gators.

Advertisement
Back