Kam Kinchens

Advertisement
Instincts and intelligence as vital attributes are underrated, and hard to rate at the high school level since the great athlete looks smart even when he isn’t against high school competition.
This. Ive said it for years...we need more Shaqs and Jaquans and less of guys with just measurables like Avatae Williams.

Had forgotten about Kenny Phillips but thought today that he may be the best ball hawk S we've had since KP and Reed. Not saying he's them. Only that he has a good nose for the ball. Today he played disciplined and maxed his opportunities. Game ball worthy for sure.
Kid has incredible instincts. Which was what was so bizarre watching him being so robotic this year

Advertisement
I was at the game and Kinchens was just great. He almost had another slant for an INT in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. He also is very comfortable with the play calls. He is really good. Not perfect and just finishing his 2nd season But he should be a pre-season All-ACC 1st team,

Kam’s late game INT return looked so much like Mo Sikes against UF and Rex Grossman that it is uncanny. Almost Identical route by the Receiver, same throw, same location on the field, same read by the safety and same result.
Like it.
The clear difference I see is Grossman faking an attempt to make a tackle And laying down.
Smart man, because he knew there’d be 11 guys from that Miami team gunning for him.

kam kinchens is turning into everything we hoped that either of the williams' would be
Kam has been my favorite of the three that we’ve touted for a while now.

I’ll take a *good* athlete with ball skills and instincts over a 6’5” freak who doesn’t care about tackling whatsoever.

Still have high hopes for 15 because he’s actually had way less reps despite being the class before 24 and 0.

Advertisement
Best safety in the nation… Definitely looks like an Ed Reed clone or Earl Thomas for a more realistic comparison to this point.

But CIS said Mario can’t coach, the players have quit on the team.. and Manny Diaz is better 🤡🤡

This 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕 is for all of the clowns that called Kam a bust and a JAG over the past few weeks.

Same goes for those that have been ripping Rooster all season and saying that he sucks and should transfer. Rooster in a legit offense would be deadly.
Many of us thought he was being selfish with his play. Today he showed what he’s capable of. That’s the Kam I want to see the rest of the way and got something cooking next year.

Advertisement
Kelly looked like a true freshman a couple times. He wasn’t quick enough to deal with the QB in space a few times. That was surprising. He looked awkward.
Agreed. He gave up the 3rd down scramble in 1 v 1 and wasn’t even close. Where is the elite athleticism we heard about?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back