Josh Pate Thursday show - Lotta Cane love...

Advertisement
Advertisement
(3:13) Week Four Upset Alert Meter: Tennessee at Oklahoma
(5:50) Week Four Upset Alert Meter: USC at Michigan
(9:11) Week Four Upset Alert Meter: Georgia Tech at Louisville
(11:03) Week Four Upset Alert Meter: Kansas State at BYU
(12:25) Week Four Upset Alert Meter: Miami at USF
(17:04) Biggest Early Season Riser: Miami Hurricanes
(19:34) Biggest Early Season Riser: USC Trojans
(21:36) Biggest Early Season Riser: Tennessee Volunteers
(24:09) Biggest Early Season Riser: Nebraska Cornhuskers
(29:04) How Should Florida Handle the Billy Napier Situation?
(34:43) Week Four Ramen Noodle Express Best Bets
(35:50) Cole Cubelic Joins the Show
(45:00) Game Preview: Arkansas at Auburn

Stolen from Youtube.

Advertisement

Cole Cubelic joins Pate at the end....

At the 19:00 mark he’s right that’s why I was cool the first two seasons. The knee had 0 effect on me cause we weren’t playing for anything. Cause we not going back to trash we are here to stay. I knew be patient cause the talent was stacking and that’s what wins you ball games on Saturdays. The game has never changed

You already have comments that Ward is a one year thing. They look at what happened to FSU as the same example for us. Will not happen cause of the HS recruiting we have been doing for the past two cycles. They going to find out next year though. I and Josh been saying it for two seasons give Mario time and this will be a machine.

At the 19:00 mark he’s right that’s why I was cool the first two seasons. The knee had 0 effect on me cause we weren’t playing for anything. Cause we not going back to trash we are here to stay. I knew be patient cause the talent was stacking and that’s what wins you ball games on Saturdays. The game has never changed
You sure did and I felt the same way. I knew what was coming.

Advertisement
You already have comments that Ward is a one year thing. They look at what happened to FSU as the same example for us. Will not happen cause of the HS recruiting we have been doing for the past two cycles. They going to find out next year though. I and Josh been saying it for two seasons give Mario time and this will be a machine.
FSU was more than just one QB. They were LUCKY. They were never that good. They don't have the OL, DL, or skill position players we have. They had a decent QB, and every **** ball bouncing their way all year long. We are NOT the same as FSU last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back