Jordan Futch and J12

BigDikCane

All-American
Any news on where they're at now? Futch talked alot of **** about Shannon playing favorites, I would like to know what he's doing now.

Advertisement
We all know Futch can be a plumber if need be. Jacory had better have learned a trade for his sake.

Last I read, Futch was trying out for the Bucs. Not sure if he made the practice squad or not.

Feel bad for Futch. He NEVER got any coaching, and looked like he was willing to put the work in - and **** RS and his doghouse. Unfortunately, everytime he got a chance on the field he looked lost as ****. Will be a miracle if he has even 1 year in a practice squad.

Advertisement
I used to hear about Futch spending more time doing extra curricular activities than anything. Even admitted going into his SR year that he didn't put in the work he needed to. I look at the guys who were in Shannon's doghouse and there aren't too many that didn't end up in Golden's doghouse, were let go by Golden or just weren't very good. There is plenty to knock Shannon on but his doghouse seemed to be an earned entry place more often than not.

Feel bad for Futch. He NEVER got any coaching, and looked like he was willing to put the work in - and **** RS and his doghouse. Unfortunately, everytime he got a chance on the field he looked lost as ****. Will be a miracle if he has even 1 year in a practice squad.

I'm willing to bet he got the same coaching as Sharpton, McCarthy, Spence and others got.

Advertisement

I'm willing to bet he got the same coaching as Sharpton, McCarthy, Spence and others got.

This.

Jordan Futch was a 4-star athlete.
http://cleveland.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=60710&Sport=1

Ranked 77th on espn 150
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/49170/jordan-futch

LOL.... :ibisroflmao: After reading this I felt that he already knew about his career after college...

Hurricane linebacker signee Jordan Futch has a new job description: Plumber. What is he getting out of the unique experience of cleaning out septic tanks, installing toilets and repairing burst pipes? You don't want to miss this. Read on.

Why so much animus towards the kids who have come through our program? The majority of them would have been different players if they had come in at a time when our program was not utterly dysfunctional.

Advertisement
Why so much animus towards the kids who have come through our program? The majority of them would have been different players if they had come in at a time when our program was not utterly dysfunctional.

Because quite a few, actually a more than quite a few came here with an entitlement mentality and soaked in the whole NFL-U crapola without so much as even bothering to work hard to excel at their position. Yes we have had bad coaching but we also have had some players that didn't want to be the best.

The reason Futch was rated so highly is bc he was a big kid who loved to talk to reporters/scouts. As soon as Larry Blustein or some other reporter would show up he'd be the first one talking to them. That's how he was so well known throughout the circuit. He also played the easiest position on Chaminades defense, as he was essentially a rush end who was unblocked 75% of the time and was told to just chase the ball. All of these factors contributed to him being extremely overrated when the rankings came out. The kid just isn't really a true football player.

No one from that 08 class liked to talk more than Jordan Futch...that is truth.

Because quite a few, actually a more than quite a few came here with an entitlement mentality and soaked in the whole NFL-U crapola without so much as even bothering to work hard to excel at their position. Yes we have had bad coaching but we also have had some players that didn't want to be the best.

Its not their fault that they are 17 yr olds getting jocked by grown men with all the recruiting non sense that is today. Urban Meyer and Randy Shannon - and others too - have said one of the toughest things now is to "unrecruit" guys. Got people doing interviews with guys who are going into their sophomore years in high school. Kids feel like stars at 15/16. It's just become like basketball now. Guys thinking with the pro mentality has been going on there for long time.

Advertisement
Futch was not as good as he thought... You can't blame coaching for his miscues... The kid cried about favorites but he wasnt better than Spence, Cmace, Sharpton, or Brown... He wasnt better than Buchannon, Cain, or Gaines... Too be honest he shouldnt have seen the field this year... The new staff tried him at middle and he fell to 3rd string... I just can't see how you practiced everyday and the guy in front of you is obviously perfroming better and you play games and the guy in front of you is obviously performing better than you ever imagine, yet you still think you're better... Futch acknowledge that he didnt worked hard under Shannon on his own time, yet it was Shannon's fault why he underachieved here... I don't get it...

Jacory should have shirted for physical reasons... Injuries hurt his career yet it was still solid... Say what you want, but Harris was a strong player mentally... Hopefully its not too late for him to catch on as a practice squad player or the CFL... Never understood why he chose to tryout for the Eagles(5qbs) and the dolphins (1st round overrated qb)... He should have chosed to tryout for the Chiefs and Cardinals...

Its not their fault that they are 17 yr olds getting jocked by grown men with all the recruiting non sense that is today. Urban Meyer and Randy Shannon - and others too - have said one of the toughest things now is to "unrecruit" guys. Got people doing interviews with guys who are going into their sophomore years in high school. Kids feel like stars at 15/16. It's just become like basketball now. Guys thinking with the pro mentality has been going on there for long time.

+100000

Advertisement
Back