James Jones- New Suns GM

Advertisement
When Scavo was still the trainer at Chaminade years back, some UM athletics alums would do their rehab there with him. Once sat in the training room and had a nice conversation with James Jones while we both did our rehab.

He's very down to earth, thoughtful, and obviously the man is intelligent. He def seems to be the type that will keep an even keel no matter what. I think he'll do great in this job.

When Scavo was still the trainer at Chaminade years back, some UM athletics alums would do their rehab there with him. Once sat in the training room and had a nice conversation with James Jones while we both did our rehab.

He's very down to earth, thoughtful, and obviously the man is intelligent. He def seems to be the type that will keep an even keel no matter what. I think he'll do great in this job.

Agreed. I had some friends that had classes with him back in the day (I believe he was in the business school). They all said the same things too about his intelligence and work ethic as they were skipping classes after nights in the Grove and he was blowing up their dorm room phones about the status of their group projects.

I just love all of our guys transitioning to front office jobs now too. Pretty sweet that we snagged one in the NBA.

Advertisement
Back