Jahmir Young to visit Miami via On3

NSHCane

Freshman

“I’m cutting my list down slowly,” Young said. “I have set a visit with Miami for next week. I’ve had Zooms with South Carolina, Wake Forest, and Kansas State so far. Wake Forest will get an official visit too.”

He is another elite PG transfer. Getting him on campus is huge! Favored to go to Maryland, and he's from DeMatha Catholic in Hyattsville, MD in DMV territory. The Canes have had a lot of success recruiting the DMV with current players like Jordan Miller from George Mason, Jakai Robinson, Christian Watson, and Favour Aire all coming from the area. Former players like Chris Lykes and DeMatha Catholic graduate Earl Timberlake were recruits from the DMV as well. I think that this is a huge benefit to us.

This was actually posted yesterday, and there's no date with regard to when the visit will occur. I think landing Young or Pack would be phenomenal, especially if Omier commits to us along with them. Coach L has been picky with transfers this year, but the ones we are involved with are all exceptional talents that immediately make this team a threat for the ACC title and back to back deep runs in the tournament.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back