2026 Jackson Cantwell 5* OT from Nixa, MO

Advertisement
I'm from Nixa and would love to see this kid as a Cane. He holds the national high school record in the shot put.
He lives about 5 miles from where Rusty Medearis came from.
The only 2 schools I've heard mentioned about the kid so far has been Nebraska and Oregon.

He's the #1 or #2 OT in the 26 cycle (depending on the service you're reading).

His Mom was one of my coaches at Mizzou. His dad is an absolute monster! Christian was 6’7 350 and a dancing bear in his prime. If he wasn’t a world class shot putter he would’ve been a NFL LT. His mom is also a massive athletic woman.

This kid has all world genes. Christian is a Mizzou guy. He trained at Mizzou throughout his professional career and Jaxon grew up around the Mizzou athletic facility.

Love the family. Awesome people, they are about their business and maximizing opportunities. Christian doesn’t f*** around. No games will be played in this recruitment. I think they’ll give Miami a look strictly because of respect for Mirabal and Cristobal but I can’t see him coming here.

Midwest will most likely win out here with house money on Mizzou.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did miami ever pursue? He has a top list. But with Francis balling and Mario being an OL guru he'd have to atleast entertain a visit I'd think. 5* out of Missouri

Advertisement
I mean, can’t be a bad thing for us lol. I know he had us in his top ******* 12 or some **** but I haven’t seen anything about visits being planned. 🤷🏾‍♂️ I’m sure we are shooting our shot though.
Just means he won’t be taking a discount with drew as his agent

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back