J12 to Broncos?

BigDikCane

All-American
I doubt the Broncos will end up with Manning... Is there any chance he ends up a Bronco?

I have

Streeter to Saints/panthers
Miller - Bengals
Spence - Steelers/packers/bucs
Bwashington - steelers/bucs

Advertisement
No. there is virtually zero chance that he will be drafted. he could end up somewhere as an UFA for a week or so of training camp until he gets cut

I can also tell the OP that there is zero chance that Spence goes to Pitt or Green Bay since they both run a 3-4 defense that spence does not fit

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Miller to Detroit.

you know, I thought of this before and part of me really likes it. dude would be a monster in that offense. the only thing that kinda worries me is his long term career playing on the turf, which is tougher on RBs I believe

Advertisement
does the thin air improve his arm strength?

Yes. The difference in average atmospheric pressure is about 20%. And although the elevation in Denver outstrips Miami's, the Earth is stouter around the equator than it is otherwise (~43 km from equator to pole), so the acceleration due to gravity ("g") should be a bit more up there. Additionally, the centrifugal acceleration is less significant at higher latitudes.

All in all, the acceleration due to gravity (less centrifugal contribution) is about 0.25% greater in Denver than it is in Miami. That's why Tebow can't hit wide open receivers.

I think the kid gets drafted but it will be to a team who is already has an established qb... But for some reason I think Cleveland and Seattle will contradict my belief... I believe Cleveland will draft two qbs and J12 will be one of them... And Harris arm is strong enough... He'll do fine... And I don't think Broncos will draft him...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Republicane again.

+1 bro

Advertisement
Back