Izzo

hotshot

Sophomore
Dead man walking at this point? The media tore him to shreds in the presser after today's game at Maryland. And, he's gonna keep facing that same onslaught after every upcoming game. Makes our problems seem small. Can you imagine, though, if it was us in the jam Sparty is in? There'd be a hue and cry for us to drop the program again!

Advertisement
I'm normally not a fan of an individual media member hijacking a press conference as that was just one eSECpn OTL reporter peppering him but he's gotta be better prepared than that. If he can't be then you could be right about the dead man walking part- IF the heat keeps coming.

I'd be very careful with this. If the SJW's win here with a target as big as MSU, they will go after more programs. That whole situation is no Bueno.

I'd be very careful with this. If the SJW's win here with a target as big as MSU, they will go after more programs. That whole situation is no Bueno.

Ummm...MSU had a serial *** abuser on staff fingering girls and calling it treatment for years and after multiple complaints. That makes the entire university fair game for scrutiny. Whether the MSU football and basketball programs covered up a rape culture is a different story, but the Nasser stuff invites an investigation into the whole place.

Wonder how many schools playing top-level football/hoops could withstand a serious investigation of (pick your subject). My guess is not many. The $$$ and pressure to win is far too great.

Advertisement

Ummm...MSU had a serial *** abuser on staff fingering girls and calling it treatment for years and after multiple complaints. That makes the entire university fair game for scrutiny. Whether the MSU football and basketball programs covered up a rape culture is a different story, but the Nasser stuff invites an investigation into the whole place.

Is there any actual proof this wasn't real therapy ? I mean Galileo went to prison for a minute also .

Advertisement
Back