ITS A MIAMI MIRACLE! Miami pulls out with a victory in a thriller over California

View as article

Trinton Breeze

Freshman
Premium
This post was originally from MiamiHurricanes.com

They flew across three time zones from South Florida all the way to the East Bay. The Miami Hurricanes weren’t about to let a 20-point, fourth-quarter deficit spoil their cross-country trek.

Eighth-ranked Miami rallied for a 39-38 win over California on Saturday night, stunning the Golden Bears and their raucous sellout crowd at Memorial Stadium with a comeback for the ages.

The Canes improved to 6-0 overall and 2-0 in ACC...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure but I thought bissainthe's hit was targeting. Can someone correct me?
The QB was a regular ball carrier at that point and dove forward helmet first into Wesley just as much as Wesley went into him. You probably thought it was targeting because a) Wesley hits like a truck and Mendoza went flying and b) Brock Osweiler crying non-stop for the call (announcers can seriously affect the way you see things) as was Mendoza himself, who kept tapping his helmet at the ref like a little ***** when he was trying to tough out the extra yards just to get a call and save his team's ***. He knew they were done if Cam got another shot.

Advertisement
I am an old man and took a nap to stay up for the game.. I fell asleep at the pick-six. I wake up this morning to Cam Ward marching the canes to 21 in the 4th and winning.

Go Canes.
There was something telling me not to go to sleep even when we were down 20 late in the 2nd half. Glad I listened and didn’t go to sleep. Going to be a long day today but well worth it.

Advertisement
There was something telling me not to go to sleep even when we were down 20 late in the 2nd half. Glad I listened and didn’t go to sleep. Going to be a long day today but well worth it.

I had so much fun with that game. I went from anger, to being positive by halftime, pick 6: I basically just accepted it was over and then here comes the comeback.

Even when it was 38-18 it felt like it was over but then when it was 38-25 it gave us all a pulse beat. I'll never forget that exact moment of the game

The QB was a regular ball carrier at that point and dove forward helmet first into Wesley just as much as Wesley went into him. You probably thought it was targeting because a) Wesley hits like a truck and Mendoza went flying and b) Brock Osweiler crying non-stop for the call (announcers can seriously affect the way you see things) as was Mendoza himself, who kept tapping his helmet at the ref like a little ***** when he was trying to tough out the extra yards just to get a call and save his team's ***. He knew they were done if Cam got another shot.
I muted the game about 3 minutes in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back