I'm tired of....

sebastian91

Senior
...always having the dumbest team on the field.
...3rd and miles to go.
...receivers running free through the secondary.
...running backs running free through the secondary.
...players that can't tackle.
...running this mickey-mouse BS offense without any threat from the QB to run (not fooling anyone there Richt).
...the offensive line (and they are offensive).
...false start penalties in the red zone.
...the safeties.
...dropped passes.
...field snakes.
...players getting up woofing and chirping after tackling a receiver who just toasted them for another first down.
...getting burned by at least one trick play pretty much every game.
...players acting all tough before the game right before they go out and get beaten (again).
...running all deep routes even though the QB has no protection (where are the check downs?).
...opposing players doing the upside down U.
...allowing opposing players to dig turf out of our stadium (no fugging way I would ever allow that as a coach...suspensions be damned).

Feel free to add your own. I could probably go on, but I'm tired.

Advertisement
So am I! I'm sick and tired of every team laughing at the Canes while scoring a TD, or First down, just celebrating , chit I want to celebrate too... that upside down U...is really getting under my skin.

the roughing penalties on defense. I thought they were ok for the first few games, now guys are hitting late and trying to get away with it. Refs are so focused on late hits and stuff. Just don't touch the guy. They have to be coached and drilled not to hit late. Just the way it is in todays football.

the roughing penalties on defense. I thought they were ok for the first few games, now guys are hitting late and trying to get away with it. Refs are so focused on late hits and stuff. Just don't touch the guy. They have to be coached and drilled not to hit late. Just the way it is in todays football.

My intent was to cover that in the "dumbest players" part, but good to expand on that, too.

a RB who runs like his eyes are closed
a TE who can't catch and gets tackled by grass
a HC who shows zero emotion
a kicker who thinks it's funny to continually f@ck up
feeling like I care more about W/Ls than the players

Advertisement
a RB who runs like his eyes are closed
a TE who can't catch and gets tackled by grass
a HC who shows zero emotion
a kicker who thinks it's funny to continually f@ck up
feeling like I care more about W/Ls than the players

Ahahahahaha. Yeah what's with the kicker just laughing his ***** ups off? At least that's the way it appears.....

You covered the main ones on the initial post.

What ****es me off when a coach (Richt is doing exactly what Golden did) continues to make the same mistakes, doesn't fix anything, has crappy results and then says "it starts with me"

Of course it does

Millennials won't remember this, but this season looks just like 1997-1998 (when people really wanted Butch fired). Stupid plays, couldn't stop 3rd downs, inconsistent offense, etc. Fortunately we gave the head coach some time to finish what he started.

Millennials won't remember this, but this season looks just like 1997-1998 (when people really wanted Butch fired). Stupid plays, couldn't stop 3rd downs, inconsistent offense, etc. Fortunately we gave the head coach some time to finish what he started.

Ryan Collins spiked the ball on 4th down vs UCLA in '95. Of course it didnt matter, but still. I'm willing to give his some time, but please hire an o coord that understands the college game and will play to his strengths and weaknesses and is willing to change his offensive philosophy and course of the offence when needed. I dont know if Richt is capable of doing that.....

Advertisement

Ryan Collins spiked the ball on 4th down vs UCLA in '95. Of course it didnt matter, but still. I'm willing to give his some time, but please hire an o coord that understands the college game and will play to his strengths and weaknesses and is willing to change his offensive philosophy and course of the offence when needed. I dont know if Richt is capable of doing that.....

You don't know if he is "capable"? Good grief.

You don't know if he is "capable"? Good grief.

Well he is capable of nepotism. We know that for a fact. Lets see what he does going forward here and see what he does. Good grief.

Advertisement
Well he is capable of nepotism. We know that for a fact. Lets see what he does going forward here and see what he does. Good grief.

Hot take.

Lets all just hope this is exactly like 97-98 and in 2 years we are 12-1 and then a NC. I'm willing to give him time and get recruits and see what happens. I'm not calling for his head. I am disappointed in the offense he trots out there though.

Advertisement

Hot take.

Lets all just hope this is exactly like 97-98 and in 2 years we are 12-1 and then a NC. I'm willing to give him time and get recruits and see what happens. I'm not calling for his head. I am disappointed in the offense he trots out there though.

2007: "guys this islike 96"
2010: "guys this is like 99"
2014: "guys this is like 98"

Just stop.

Hot take.

2007: "guys this islike 96"
2010: "guys this is like 99"
2014: "guys this is like 98"

Just stop.

Hey man, it;s not me making those comparisons. Those are ridiculous. Jagr was the first to bring it up somewhere. It's all too old. maybe this year is like '79?

You covered the main ones on the initial post.

What ****es me off when a coach (Richt is doing exactly what Golden did) continues to make the same mistakes, doesn't fix anything, has crappy results and then says "it starts with me"

Of course it does

God, I am so DAMNED sick of THAT!

Advertisement
Back