If Streeter, Washington, and Vernon had stayed at Miami...

Advertisement
having all 3 would have really helped.

Vernon on one side and Chickillo on the other
Streeter would have had a solid 1000 yd season probally would have taking that jump like Hankerson.
Washington have him at Guard next to Henderson.

Would have really liked Fortson back........nah

Advertisement
Can't determine how their attitudes/character would affect the team, whether positively or negatively. I think that's the bigger question over automatically placing numbers in the win/loss column. Golden is building something special. Perhaps the incoming group would be a little watered down with their poor habits or lazy work ethic.

Can't determine how their attitudes/character would affect the team, whether positively or negatively. I think that's the bigger question over automatically placing numbers in the win/loss column. Golden is building something special. Perhaps the incoming group would be a little watered down with their poor habits or lazy work ethic.
this

+1

Advertisement
We'd be better. But **** THEM.

Linder is our OG now

We will see a DE by comitee

And Robert Lockhart will fill in for Streeter just fine

Kids that WANT to be here. **** the bums that get drafted in round 7

Advertisement
Washington was the biggest piece of fat garbage I had seen on that offensive line in years, go back and watch the FSU game. That made my blood boil. Vernon was a non-factor.

Streeter would have been a massive help.

Those three are the most obvious players that left because they didn't want to put in the work for another year.

I wouldn't want any of those kids back.

Advertisement
Streeter and Vernon would of helped alot. I still think Washington was an average player at best.

Much better team with streeter, wash, and vernon.

Next year is going to be rough but not as bad as some on here think. The ACC still sucks

Lol Washington was defintely not a bum If golden leaves him at GUARD he makes 1st team all acc again. The kid wasn't a tackle that's on golden. Streeter would have been 1st team all acc if he stayed people like 5 rings are trolling if they think those two wouldn't help. But I agree Vernon didn't want to be here

Advertisement
Back