If Flake James is going to make our lives miserable. We make

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
his miserable too.

We need a billboard near campus. Paint them as cheap and call Flake James a nole or something. If we have to suffer another year of **** so does James Flake. CS already has posters that want a billboard up. I'm sure the WEZZIE will chip in. We have to get rid of Golden and Flake. Mail him cut ties and sock puppets.

I'm an idea guy. Someone should start the fund.

Last edited:
Advertisement
start a fund and I'll chip in. I hate playing the race game so not sure I can support that but it's hard to ignore the fact that a black man was fired with the same record.

Advertisement
Start a fund, post the link and I'll donate.

I still think on campus protests would really embarrass them even more and would probably get local media attention.

Racist? Against what race? Half the students at the university are minorities.

What ever it takes. All is fair in love and war unless you want to wait another year or two for Al Golden to befired.

Calling the University of Miami racist would just devalue whatever else you want to preach because of how absolutely insanely stupid that claim is.

We should hire a private investigator to make sure Blake James is living up to the high moral and ethical standards commensurate with his position.

Advertisement
Drop the stupid racist angle and Im in
Goldens failures speak for themselves as a coach without that crap

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 2m2 minutes ago
Group of student-section bros break out a "Fire Golden" chant and are shouted down by others to pay attention to the **** basketball game.

Advertisement
Group of student-section bros break out a "Fire Golden" chant and are shouted down by others to pay attention to the **** basketball game.

Well..... that escalated quickly.

Advertisement

God Bless the students crying for to be set free from Al. I think Donna and BOT has finally ended my time as fan. I'm watching the Bgame and not only am I not happy that the Canes are winning, I am actually sad about it. Never have rooted or bet against my Canes but Donna will enjoy the basketball team winning and I just cannot stomach the thought of that ***** having joy. If we can't have our football team, then **** with it all. If I can figure out a way to help my legal buddies sue U Health into bankruptcy I will. Since they are major health provider they certainly are guilty of medicare fraud -- almost impossible to not be. I have friends who might be able to help find and report that. The thought of Donna in prison with her boy will comfort me in my old age. I will have a lot of time on my hands since I will not be following Canes sports any more. This ***** has to pay.

start a fund and I'll chip in. I hate playing the race game so not sure I can support that but it's hard to ignore the fact that a black man was fired with the same record.

Shannon was fired w a better record
So was Coker (if you want to go age discrimination route)

We should hire a private investigator to make sure Blake James is living up to the high moral and ethical standards commensurate with his position.

Man, you know he is. His wife probably ties his shoes for him every morning. His mom rubs powder on his ***, and tells him he's her special boy.

Or maybe that's Donna.

Advertisement
Back