I think Basketball Deserves its OWN TAB

Canecanecane

Freshman
I think we are the point where hoops should not be lumped into Tennis and Baseball. This will be a hoops school sooner rather than later, unless Richt can get the job done!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
I think we are the point where hoops should not be lumped into Tennis and Baseball. This will be a hoops school sooner rather than later, unless Richt can get the job done!

Go Canes!

Regardless of whether or not Richt gets Football turned around(and I believe he will) I agree Basketball deserves its own tab.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still looking for Basketball to get its own Tab. The only team with a ACC Championship, and very possibly a second one this year, to be lumped with other sports is embarrassing. When will it happen.

Still looking for Basketball to get its own Tab. The only team with a ACC Championship, and very possibly a second one this year, to be lumped with other sports is embarrassing. When will it happen.

To be fair to baseball it also has an ACC championship regular season and tournament. Plus, multiple division titles.

Advertisement
Nope. Not until they win a ACC road game. I say give womens field hockey or the U mens Quiddich Team their own board before a winless ACC road team gets one!

Advertisement
I'm bumping this thread, and will keep bumping this thread. Basketball needs its own board. Basketball posts and threads make up 90% of this board. And, the baseball posts are 2 posters going back and forth between each other, and one of the posters is on his/her 19th screen name.

I was taken as a "new poster" here that basketball did not have it own Tab was surprising to me.

I totally agree Basketball should have it own,hope those in charge do the right thing.

Advertisement
Back