I guess we started practice this morning.... susan miller..

Advertisement
im expecting a lot from finnie this year, the kid stays in a black jersey

Advertisement
God I hope Raymond gets involved with the LBs, especially the ones looking to hold down the MIKE. Has been the wost part of our D for a while now. Agree also that I expect Finnie to step up this year and be on the field a lot. Not worried about cookie, we all knew he was injured from last season.

Advertisement
Although Buchanan being injured is the usual. Dude has been hurt his whole career at UM.

I don't remember him being injured during a season other than last year. Played in 9 games as a true FR, and played in every game as a SO and JR.

He missed the whole spring in 2010 as well, and was nicked up in a bunch of games in 2010. He might have played in them (I don't recall) but he wasn't 100% healthy.

Couple of guys who could go a long way in helping out this year in black jerseys, Green and Gunter.

Advertisement
Good to see Green in black.

Besides Chick, our DE situation is not good. We have bodies, but no production. Somebody'll need to step up for us there.

Good to see Green in black.

Besides Chick, our DE situation is not good. We have bodies, but no production. Somebody'll need to step up for us there.

That could be said for the past ten years.
Last time we had DEs that could get to the QB was under Butch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back