How to Watch Canes in India?

The Right Arm

Recruit
Long time, first time here. I am going to India for a wedding so will need to figure out how to watch the Louisville and FSU games over there. Does anyone know how to do that? I downloaded a VPN hoping I could use my regular cable streaming service but when I open it still showing as being in Miami. Any help much appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement
I did the Nord VPN app last last year on my Ipad while in Europe, logged into the xfinity Stream app. Worked great, just make sure the wifi is good. Unfortunately I watched the GT game at 2am live. :cry:

Advertisement
Lately Ive found games being streamed live on regular Youtube. Look there first.

VPN if you are using a phone or iPad sometimes the app won't start unless you enable location.

Try using your VPN on a laptop.

I've found VPNs are not perfect, sometimes you need to hop around and try different locations etc to get it to work with ESPN app, etc.

Advertisement
Been in Europe for about a month here..VPN works great BUT you have to fck around with airplane mode/location to get everything sometimes..try turning that on so location services do not work. It worked for me so far and haven't missed a game, just have to record them or get up at 2am 😆

Advertisement
Advertisement
VPN on laptop and pay extra for a dedicated IP address. iPad has a gps and the streaming service will not work. You may need to go into your locations on your lap top but it worked for me this summer for the panthers.

I was in Rio for the VT game. When all of my streaming servicrs failed me and even with a vpn and when all was lost, I went to youtube.com and googled "Canes - VT game". At least 5 youtubers were streaming it live and in HD. make sure you like and subscribe

Advertisement
Back