How good was the IV tonight!

jkh305

Sophomore
Kid showed the whole toolbox. Got it going from deep. Stepped up and took the load with Bruce down. Definitely looked like a potential lottery pick. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!

Advertisement
Special! Can't wait to see what he does when he even gets more comfortable. Brown's injury a blessing in disguise for Lonnie's confidence. If Brown had suited up tonight I doubt we'd have seen that kind of game from Lonnie.

Am sure a lot of fans thought the same. At this point, more important for Lonnie to relax and feel good about his game than for Bruce to be out there. We'll need 'em both in the ACC schedule.

He's such an athletic freak to start and no one is going to contain him if he's hitting deep shots like tonight. Lykes played well too.

Agree that Brown being out gives him more touches to show out. For a potential one-and-done, he's really been unselfish which is impressive IMO.

Advertisement
Awesome game

Kid is the goods. He loves school too. Has a 3.8gpa. I'm not sure he leaves this year

Kid showed the whole toolbox. Got it going from deep. Stepped up and took the load with Bruce down. Definitely looked like a potential lottery pick. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane!

It's crazy how easy it is to tell when someone is just way above and beyond everyone else. Same with watching Ahmmon Richards in football.

Advertisement
What a game yesterday. My favorite play was when he had a open three and decided to drive pull up and hit an 8 foot jumper. That play showed athleticism, coordination, and touch.

Awesome game

Kid is the goods. He loves school too. Has a 3.8gpa. I'm not sure he leaves this year

You mean in high school? You can't have a gpa until you've completed your first semester.

I was told directly

He was pre med but couldn't make all the labs so he's switching to engineering

Smart kid

Well it's definitely not legit yet cause the semester isn't over. He could possibly bomb his finals and end up with under a 3.0.

It's crazy how easy it is to tell when someone is just way above and beyond everyone else. Same with watching Ahmmon Richards in football.

You mean the 2016 Richards. This season was an injury and dropped passes nightmare.

You mean the 2016 Richards. This season was an injury and dropped passes nightmare.

He really only had one game with a bunch of dropped passes. When he got the ball in his hands you could still tell.

Advertisement
This kid looks to be a true scoring machine. Rare for Miami that we have such offense from one individual. This is a go to guy in a way we can count on. Brown looks to be that this year as well. Lykes will embrace that.Just need Jacquan to not mess it up.

Awesome game

You mean in high school? You can't have a gpa until you've completed your first semester.

I was told directly

Smart kid

Well it's definitely not legit yet cause the semester isn't over. He could possibly bomb his finals and end up with under a 3.0.

The only way he'd have any sort of GPA right now is if he took summer classes

Awesome game

I was told directly

Smart kid

All the players take summer classes.

Advertisement

I was told directly

Smart kid

All the players take summer classes.

There we go

What a game yesterday. My favorite play was when he had a open three and decided to drive pull up and hit an 8 foot jumper. That play showed athleticism, coordination, and touch.

Actually, I thought that was a bad move on his part. Worked out OK but, had a wide open 3 point shot he shoulda taken there.

We get it, he's smart. What is this a basketball forum or a nerd forum? Amirite.

Put back slam dunk in the GW game was on another level. How do we keep this talent possibly the best in Miami history around for more than a year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back