Head to Head with the Big Boys: L$U Edition

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
It is very likely that with Guidry and Jackson at Miami and Raymond back at L$U, we'll be looking at some epic secondary recruiting battles both in the 25 cycle and the future.

A second intriguing story here is multiple posters have been pleading for years for us to open a pipeline in Louisiana. The problem is L$U normally has that state on complete lockdown. However, Brian Kelly is going to make Raymond's work infinitely harder and has potentially opened the door to the state

Starting with his fake accent

To his "dancing"

But most importantly, in a world of College Football filled with coaches with "questionable" ethics, Brian Kelly stands head and shoulders above the slimiest of them.

L$U and Kelly currently have a lot of momentum. Will it last? Can we establish a foothold in the boot?

HS Grade: TBD
Portal Grade: TBD
RecruitCollegeComments
Jaboree "SlimeTo" AntoineMiami L$UHuge flip
DJ PickettL$UKelly and Raymond with the huge early recruiting win
Jaime Ffrench Jr.The trend in D$ bank updates has been increasingly positive
Jerome MylesCanes & L$U in the Final 10

Portal Grade: A

RecruitCollegeComments
Kolaj "Tut" CobbinsL$U
Xavier “DEEBO” AtkinsL$UTX LB
Trey’Dez GreenL$ULA TE
Dylan DayMiamiUnclear how much L$U recruited him
Kavion BroussardOle Miss MiamiWanted to be in the $EC and flipped
Simeo Barrow Jr.MiamiL$U was desperate for a DT and Miami won a key battle.

Portal Grade: F

RecruitCollegeComments
Jaxon HowardL$ULot of frustration on CIS when we lost this recruitment, but he's already in the portal.
Andre SamL$UWould've followed Guidry to Miami and been a Cane but Tulane was crying too much about the appearances of "tampering"

HS Grade
: TBD
RecruitCollegeComments
Landon IbietaL$U MiamiFan favorite on CIS. Flipped late in the cycle after Mario never re-recruited him.
Harold PerkinsL$UTX LB went w/L$U. We didn't make the Top 3

Last edited:
Advertisement
Multiple posters have been pleading for years for us to open a pipeline in Louisiana. The problem is L$U normally has that state on complete lockdown. However, the Brian Kelly has potentially opened the door to the state

Starting with his fake accent

To his "dancing"

But most importantly, in a world of College Football filled with coaches with "questionable" ethics, Brian Kelly stands heads and shoulders above the slimest of them.

L$U and Kelly currently have a lot of momentum. Will it last? Can we establish a foothold in the boot?

RecruitCollegeComments
Jaboree "SlimeTo" AntoineMiami L$UHuge flip
DJ PickettL$UKelly and Raymond with the huge early recruiting win

Portal Grade: A

RecruitCollegeComments
Simeo Barrow Jr.MiamiL$U was desperate for a DT and Miami won a key battle.

RecruitCollegeComments
Jaxon HowardL$ULot of frustration on CIS when we lost this recruitment, but he's already in the portal.

WOW that dance he did on Walker Howard may be less sexual than his grinding but it’s just as cringe

OP updated with a number of additional recruitments. I know I'm missing others, please post players that Kelly and Mario have both seriously recruited.

Advertisement
It is very important that Mario dominate LSU on the recruiting trail, because he isn't ever going to out coach Kelly.

Advertisement
The dancing is worse he stealing a kids shine. Problem there is if he was coo then no biggie but he’s crusty asf white hair wrinkly shriveled *** white man. It just doesn’t work fam

No disrespect intended to my white folks but for that video it just doesn’t work
I 100% agree with you.

I also wonder how it would go over with the powers that be on this board if something like this were said about, say, Cubans.

I 100% agree with you.

I also wonder how it would go over with the powers that be on this board if something like this were said about, say, Cubans.
If they old shriveled and built like a rusted mattress spring and dance like that goofy *** dude then I would stand by my statement for that particular person who is Cuban.

If they old shriveled and built like a rusted mattress spring and dance like that goofy *** dude then I would stand by my statement for that particular person who is Cuban.
Nah, not the same exact statement, because Cubans can dance. I’m thinking more along the lines of some equally stereotypical, yet true, statement about Cubans.

The dancing is worse he stealing a kids shine. Problem there is if he was coo then no biggie but he’s crusty asf white hair wrinkly shriveled *** white man. It just doesn’t work fam

No disrespect intended to my white folks but for that video it just doesn’t work
as an old white folk no disrespect taken...he set white people that can actually dance back 50 yrs with that attempt at whatever he was trying to do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back