Greg Garmon Arrested for marijuana possesion

Advertisement
old news but yea Miami dodge a media blitz bullet from his signing with Miami. They would of jus added this to the sanctions and blend that with the investigation smh

old news but yea Miami dodge a media blitz bullet from his signing with Miami. They would of jus added this to the sanctions and blend that with the investigation smh

You think maybe Golden smelled the smoke in the air and backed off a bit? Wouldn't surprise me to see Al let a top-tier recruit get away if he got a bad feeling (the anti-Urban Meyer approach).

Advertisement
I dont know what would be worse, getting arrested for marijuana or having to smoke weed grown in Iowa. Poor kid.

You think maybe Golden smelled the smoke in the air and backed off a bit? Wouldn't surprise me to see Al let a top-tier recruit get away if he got a bad feeling (the anti-Urban Meyer approach).

I wouldn't doubt it..

Advertisement

I wouldn't doubt it..

nah Golden wanted the kid

The reason Garmon didnt come here was he wanted to play RB and Golden wanted him as a S

Advertisement
Back