Golden quote from today

Problem2

All-American
Premium
"Miami (FL) head coach Al Golden stated today the event at Penn State certainly make him take a step back to know what's really happening in his own program.

Golden said today's ACC Kickoff in Greensboro, "It certainly does.* The other experience we're having at Miami (FL) has made sure we're doing that as well.* So every once in a while, you have to step back and take inventory, make sure you have the right checks & balances in your organization.* I think it's really important."

"I always talk to the staff about: I don't need yes men.* I need guys that tell me the truth because ultimately, planes don't run on gauges.* They run on gas.* I need people that can give me the gas.* I don't care what the gauge says.* This plane is going down if it has no gas."

YES LAWD

Advertisement
"Miami (FL) head coach Al Golden stated today the event at Penn State certainly make him take a step back to know what's really happening in his own program.

Golden said today's ACC Kickoff in Greensboro, "It certainly does.* The other experience we're having at Miami (FL) has made sure we're doing that as well.* So every once in a while, you have to step back and take inventory, make sure you have the right checks & balances in your organization.* I think it's really important."

"I always talk to the staff about: I don't need yes men.* I need guys that tell me the truth because ultimately, planes don't run on gauges.* They run on gas.* I need people that can give me the gas.* I don't care what the gauge says.* This plane is going down if it has no gas."

YES LAWD

So.. deep.....

you dont say.webp

Advertisement

Translation: I just farted.

Advertisement
I think the ship is being steered in the right direction. Glad he is leading us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back