Golden Interview with Tampa Bay Times today

HammahSwagga

Redshirt Freshman
Talks about Tampa recruits on this year's team,who will have impact and talks a bit about negative recruiting.Best quote in the whole **** thing "Clearly, the fact that we have 50 players who are first- and second-year players means the pendulum has swung to guys who don't know anything else. The majority of the team knows nothing else but what we've instilled in them. There's obviously a swing there that's a positive for us."- Coach Golden when asked if his 2nd year is easier than his 1st in Miami.

link :http://www.tampabay.com/sports/coll...golden-talks-about-tampa-bay-recruits/1230208

Advertisement
I see Golden has been listening to me on Crawford from Plant... GOlden expects Crawford to play right away...

Advertisement
Thanks or the link, good read. Crawford is def being overlooked IMO with Hope and Gunter being EEs and Howard and Bush getting the star whores all moist. Crawford has decent size and good speed and I would like to see him get a look at FS.

Thanks or the link, good read. Crawford is def being overlooked IMO with Hope and Gunter being EEs and Howard and Bush getting the star whores all moist. Crawford has decent size and good speed and I would like to see him get a look at FS.

I was thinking the same thing... he definitely has the range to play safety..

Golden: " what you say you are is your philosophy. What you do is who you are."

Dropping nuggets all the time. I love this man

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back