Golden interview with Sid

Advertisement
Seems as if Golden still hasn't figured out Seantrel. Is he trying the nice guy approach now or did Seantrel turn things around in a matter of days.

i'm from Mass and am a pats fn so i like the idea of their offense. just don't know if the TE's are good enough.

That offense is nearly unstoppable. Credit to Belicheck, not many teams are built to withstand two good pass catching tight-ends. I don't know if ours are good enough, but it should help lure in some of the TE recruits that we can't seem to land even with Graham, Shockey, Olsen, and Winslow...not to mention the others that are just in the league

Every interview with Sid, Sid sets up Golden to talk bad about Shannon. He takes the high road but its hilarious how much Sid hates Shannon.

Advertisement
Every interview with Sid, Sid sets up Golden to talk bad about Shannon. He takes the high road but its hilarious how much Sid hates Shannon.

+1
Yeah he does! He just can't help himself but try to get Golden to bash him, but Al keeps it classy every single time, even to the point where he even compliments the things Randy did right. Randy is Orange/Green until he dies, an even Al knows this, gotta respect both men, but it's Al's turn to lead, and we all need to support the man so that he does better than his predecessor.

[]_[]Fan2010;348820 said:
i'm from Mass and am a pats fn so i like the idea of their offense. just don't know if the TE's are good enough.

That offense is nearly unstoppable. Credit to Belicheck, not many teams are built to withstand two good pass catching tight-ends. I don't know if ours are good enough, but it should help lure in some of the TE recruits that we can't seem to land even with Graham, Shockey, Olsen, and Winslow...not to mention the others that are just in the league

Yep, a HOF qb will make any offense look good.

ding ding

those two will extend his career though

+1
Yeah he does! He just can't help himself but try to get Golden to bash him, but Al keeps it classy every single time, even to the point where he even compliments the things Randy did right. Randy is Orange/Green until he dies, an even Al knows this, gotta respect both men, but it's Al's turn to lead, and we all need to support the man so that he does better than his predecessor.

+10000000000

Advertisement

I think we will be pleasantly surprised by the TEs this year. Cleveland flashed big play ability as a FR. he was hurt all last year. Walford has all the tools to be a legit NFL TE. they both just need to put it together on a consistent basis.

I almost wont listen to this interview because I hate Sid Rosenberg so much, almost.

I gotta say, nobody does better Golden interviews than Sid. They have a good rapport.

which is actually a surprise because sid is one of the worst interviews on radio

even short clips like this are hard for me to take.......i really just hate sid

that being said.........as for as the TEs go.......last we were sort of hamstrung with cleveland being hurt and chase ford just being flat out awful and dye just making the switch to TE and then being suspended for 4 games

we know that walford can catch........we know that cleveland can be a pass catching weapon and that hes a decent blocker

dont really have any idea what dye can do in the passing game.....but we know the kid is a good run blocker

as long as all 3 of them stay healthy.........i think TE will suddeny be a contributing position again

i dont think any of them have the individual star power that guys like shockey had.......but i think what the 3 of them bring to the table as a unit.......is huge

I almost wont listen to this interview because I hate Sid Rosenberg so much, almost.

I gotta say, nobody does better Golden interviews than Sid. They have a good rapport.

which is actually a surprise because sid is one of the worst interviews on radio

even short clips like this are hard for me to take.......i really just hate sid

that being said.........as for as the TEs go.......last we were sort of hamstrung with cleveland being hurt and chase ford just being flat out awful and dye just making the switch to TE and then being suspended for 4 games

we know that walford can catch........we know that cleveland can be a pass catching weapon and that hes a decent blocker

dont really have any idea what dye can do in the passing game.....but we know the kid is a good run blocker

as long as all 3 of them stay healthy.........i think TE will suddeny be a contributing position again

i dont think any of them have the individual star power that guys like shockey had.......but i think what the 3 of them bring to the table as a unit.......is huge

I'm not familiar with this Sid guy but the rest of your analysis of the TE position is spot on. I think Cleveland could develop into a star in his own right. I expect him to be a big factor in the passing game this year. By 2013 I could see us having a college version of what the Pats do.

Advertisement
Sid is real hard to listen to. I hate his ******* accent. he is everything that is wrong with FL

Advertisement

Can't deny that but you gotta admit there aren't many defenses capable of handling two good pass catching TEs plus Welker in the slot. I can't stand the Pats, but props to them

We don't even need to say we'll use them like the Patriots did. Can look back at the Canes history of using 2 TEs. Bubba Franks and Mondriel Fulcher used to give teams all types of problems. Fulcher would start lined up at FB and motioned out most of the time. Just were both too big and fluid. Cleveland reminds me of Bubba more than any other TE from the past. Walford probably reminds me more of Fulcher than anyone else too.

this offense needs to be built on the big dudes this year - OL/TEs. Now just need Morris to continue progressing when it comes to anticipation. Wait too long throwing over the middle and its an INT.

Advertisement
Back