Golden interview with Irvin

Advertisement
And CPorter needs to be beastly. DSmith is 330lb. and is close to benching 225 30 times. wow. I assume that's the goal for all DLineman. DLine should be solid.

Last edited:
Yeah it was revealing that he was pressuring the kids to sign before the draft advisory board came out. That scum should be kept away from our program.

Advertisement
is it just me, or is anyone else starting to believe golden might actually be here for the long haul?

Advertisement
If he says it enough.

If he can coach as well as he talks; he is going to be a giant, and I want him here for 15 or 20 years.

If you want to win a lot of national championships, and don't have a desire to coach pro football; there is NO place better to do that at, than Miami. *The talent in the backyard is ridiculous. *There are tons of great college Basketball coaches that never go pro, and there are several great college football coaches that never go pro, so maybe he will be one of them.

Drew Rosenhaus is a piece of ****-just a side note.

Phenomenal interview right there. Twenty minutes.

Golden had some strain in his voice, didn't he? Seems like the buzz of recruiting wore off and he's coming to grips with the reality of a young, incomplete team.

Advertisement
Best thing Golden has done, IMO, is gain the support of the alumni, like the Playmaker, after replacing a guy that was their former teammate in the glory days of UM football. He understood this dynamic from the beginning and has hit a grand slam in this regard

Golden gets it on many levels

Just give this guy time and I firmly believe UM is on a collision course with greatness

39.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back