Gators .. no love for Urban

Advertisement
Honestly, I think there are definitely a lot of '**** fans who are actually smart enough to realize that Urban did them a HUGE favor by faking that heart attack. It was only a matter of time before all his shenanigans came crashing down around them. By making up his story and bolting town, all that attention just disappeared in a snap. They got to keep their championship, and yeah, they've sucked since, but they still get to pretend like they are an elite program and will be again any minute.

Honestly, I think there are definitely a lot of '**** fans who are actually smart enough to realize that Urban did them a HUGE favor by faking that heart attack. It was only a matter of time before all his shenanigans came crashing down around them. By making up his story and bolting town, all that attention just disappeared in a snap. They got to keep their championship, and yeah, they've sucked since, but they still get to pretend like they are an elite program and will be again any minute.

@Hemsleysalmons thanks for finally proving conclusively that you are a Gaytor troll, nothing more, nothing less.

You lost me with that.

Help me out with where I lost you, maybe I can explain? Was it the phrasing? I meant that UF fans think they are an "elite" program, and that, simply switching to the Mullet means they will be playing for titles again this year or next. IE, they will be elite again any minute now. Sorry for poorly wording that. Or maybe I just misunderstood what you were trying to say?

Advertisement
He's their Dennis Erickson.

Yeah, but way worse. Even I, and I am one of DE's bigger critics, don't think Dennis actively covered up crimes. He just didn't want to deal with anything, so he let it go. Dennis, in my opinion, was just lazy and expedient, more than he was a truly bad guy. Urban has been a liar and cover up artist since the moment he stepped foot in Trailerville.

Your point is still correct, but Urban did what he did with intent and skill. Dennis let the program run amok due to laziness and ineptitude. Basically, he was an offensive mind who was ill equipped to be in actual charge of anything/anyone. So he did what he liked to do and the program went on to coast to two titles as a rudderless ship, before smashing in to the pier...

Advertisement
Yeah, but way worse. Even I, and I am one of DE's bigger critics, don't think Dennis actively covered up crimes. He just didn't want to deal with anything, so he let it go. Dennis, in my opinion, was just lazy and expedient, more than he was a truly bad guy. Urban has been a liar and cover up artist since the moment he stepped foot in Trailerville.

Your point is still correct, but Urban did what he did with intent and skill. Dennis let the program run amok due to laziness and ineptitude. Basically, he was an offensive mind who was ill equipped to be in actual charge of anything/anyone. So he did what he liked to do and the program went on to coast to two titles as a rudderless ship, before smashing in to the pier...

Urban Meyer is scum, DE's issues do not come close to that ****head

Urban Meyer is scum, DE's issues do not come close to that ****head
The comparison isn't analogous in the actual acts of the two men, but in the sense that they both were guys who took over storied program, won even bigger than their predecessors all while allowing their programs to become zoos. And then? They both left their storied programs high and dry and in far worse shape than they found it.

Very few coaches can actually compare to the villainy of Urb, who it could be argued, covered up attempted murders and co-signed on a psychopath like Aaron Hernandez (some of the stories about him at UF are unbelievable and clearly paint the portrait of a mentally disturbed individual).

Advertisement
The comparison isn't analogous in the actual acts of the two men, but in the sense that they both were guys who took over storied program, won even bigger than their predecessors all while allowing their programs to become zoos. And then? They both left their storied programs high and dry and in far worse shape than they found it.

Very few coaches can actually compare to the villainy of Urb, who it could be argued, covered up attempted murders and co-signed on a psychopath like Aaron Hernandez (some of the stories about him at UF are unbelievable and clearly paint the portrait of a mentally disturbed individual).

You are correct that it is not analagous, however they both destroyed programs, urban destroyed players as well.

Gators can try and distance themselves and stand in judgement, but one thing remains. Zachary Smith is was and always shall be a Florida Gator. Just like Aaron Rodriguez.

Advertisement
Back