Game to help with jersey numbers

Advertisement
only need to remember the numbers for guys who make plays or f*** up. if i don't know them already i'll look them up once they fall into one of those categories.

i'm gonna try out the game tho.

35/83

Hard to remember the big men up front. And **** we have a lot of freshmen to remember.

Numbers 1-9 are very talented :0

I got 41 on the first try. I'd say I knew for sure but forgot about five. I've got some work to do before BC.

Advertisement
77/83

Missed:

Matt Goudis

Gianni Paul

Junior Alexis

Malcom Bunche

Jacoby Briscoe

Olsen Pierre

Last edited:
****, how do you guys do that well? i go full ****** in the offseason and forget everything.

5 games in i'll have that roster perfect, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I got 66/83...this was tougher than I thought. I may go retake it in a week just to see what I retained, see which ones I'm still missing.

I'm one of those guys in the stands at (mostly) away games that all my pals look to me and say, "who is # so-and-so"...and I can normally get them off the top of my head. It's all part of a new season--learning a new roster.

EDIT: I just went thru it 2 more times, got 79/83 the 2nd time thru, then all 83 with 8:30 to spare the 3rd time thru. Struggled on some of the odd numbers (to me they're odd), 19 = David Thompson, 66 = Dequan Ivery, 67 = Corey King, etc...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back