FSU players banned from twitter

Advertisement
I would be too. Hate to take away the rights of the kids to express themselves, but how many times do you need to see other kids getting into trouble before you realize you shouldn't be tweeting.

Twitter is big these days. Kids probably use that to communicate with each other more than Facebook now.

This could actually be used as a recruiting advantage for us if Golden and staff plays it that way.

Advertisement
Jimbo is smart enough to realize that he and his staff,not to mention some of his players are guilty of the very same stuf that UM is being charged with. He closed up ranks before it hit the fan. No doubt some dumb *** Nole will still manage to let something slip.

i would be fine if golden did the same. it seems to only get the players in trouble anyway. you got to think how many people are following what these kids say these days

crossover22[]_[];666789 said:
i would be fine if golden did the same. it seems to only get the players in trouble anyway. you got to think how many people are following what these kids say these days

I don't understand why kids are so attention starved that they refuse to make their profiles private.

Miami needs to develop young men who are responsible enough to be able to go on Twitter without acting like an idiot or posting about NCAA violations. Sounds like a desperate attempt to regain control of the team at FSU. Let FSU worry about FSU. Miami is in good hands with Golden. I'm sure the team got the message about social media when Ray Ray was told to kick rocks. If Ray Ray can be shown the door so can anyone else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back