FSU @ Miami 10/20

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
First of all its all about the U.

I am going to go to this one. Usually I approach home games as is. I get my tickets cheap right before the game because there is always so many seats. Here is my issue...

Live 11 hours away so I need to be guaranteed up in that *****. I dont want to overpay for tickets on stubhub like I did for the FSU game in tally last year, albeit those were some money seats close to the 50 in the 2nd row. So here is my question I guess, since I only make it to 1 or 2 games a year and alot of you folks have season tickets...

How should I go about this? Im guessing this will be the only sold out game of the year so should I just go ahead and try to purchase tickets in advance? Or should I take my chances and try to get tickets for cheaper at the game?

Thanks in advance for any opinions on this discussion.

Advertisement
I would think I could get you 2 b4 they go on sale to the GP. I actually have 3 season tickets that are taken. 1 in sec 27 row 1 (where I will be) and 2 in sec 414 row 1...

How do you plan on getting there? SW? It looks like I will be in S Fl w/ kayaking for a month for 3 of the home games starting w/ NCS.

Driving bro. Helluva drive but its cheaper then flying. I will need 3-4 tickets. I got 4 tickets vs VT at sun life 2 years ago for 76 a piece and I was section 8 row 4, those were decent seats but I figure vs. FSU they will be much more expensive.

I may be able to get four tickets for FSwho? Let me know what sec you want...I will call Kara Monday.

I drive when I have someone with me, otherwise I fly. I figured I can knock out some kayaking between games. I do no plan on staying in the Miami area except for a few nights around the games.

I may be able to get four tickets for FSwho? Let me know what sec you want...I will call Kara Monday.

I drive when I have someone with me, otherwise I fly. I figured I can knock out some kayaking between games. I do no plan on staying in the Miami area except for a few nights around the games.

I have 50 yard line upper deck, and they usually accommodate me in the same section when I ask for more tix.

Advertisement
your welcome to ride with us in the charger lol. section doesnt matter but i would prefer sideline instead of endzone this time. anything is good though.

PCity, Just call the Hurricane Box Office on Monday (1-800- Go Canes) and ask them when individual game tickets go on sale. 90% of the time that is how I purchase my tickets and it usually ends up being the same price as what you would pay on Stub Hub or Ticketmaster plus all profits go directly to the University. Another plus is once you get into their system UM will automatically start sending you news updates by mail and emails about all sporting events. I live in the Tampa Bay area so I'm in the same situation as far as only being able to attend 2 or 3 games a year.......

your welcome to ride with us in the charger lol. section doesnt matter but i would prefer sideline instead of endzone this time. anything is good though.

Thanks for the offer! Kayak and bike will be making this month long trip...

Individual game tickets go on sale to HC members August 6...

Advertisement
Back