FSU Game

hotshot

Sophomore
The way they are playing vs the way we are playing, I could see a 20 point blowout with the Canes on the short end. This game is BIG for the Canes in setting direction for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
The season starts after the Duke game. Schedule softens. Still will make the tourney, probably not contenders. Time will tell though.

Last edited:
Home court and a couple of days off makes a big difference. We looked worn out last night. All the travelling takes a toll on a young team.

Advertisement
Home court and a couple of days off makes a big difference. We looked worn out last night. All the travelling takes a toll on a young team.

THIS! This team will be dancing for sure. Early losses like this will help him coach the young ones up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're beating FSU. This team had a long road trip and I don't think that's an excuse because they lacked focus too and you should never lack focus on these games. But it was obvious they didn't have much energy. This team will look completely different on Sunday. FSU coming off a high beating UNC and us coming off a low and being at home is the perfect medication for this team.

Advertisement
We're beating FSU. This team had a long road trip and I don't think that's an excuse because they lacked focus too and you should never lack focus on these games. But it was obvious they didn't have much energy. This team will look completely different on Sunday. FSU coming off a high beating UNC and us coming off a low and being at home is the perfect medication for this team.

Hope you are right! Have you seen much of FSU this season? I think I've seen them three times (counting last nite vs UNC). They have multiple guys who can really drill the three ball.

The game has been, and will always be, about buckets.

Last edited:

Hope you are right! Have you seen much of FSU this season? I think I've seen them three times (counting last nite vs UNC). They have multiple guys who can really drill the three ball.

No doubt. But when a good team plays at home and plays very well, it's very hard to beat them. We will play one of our best games on Sunday night. And FSU has always been inconsistent with Hamilton. They've been shooting well lately, seems like the perfect time for them to have an off night.

Advertisement

You are 100% correct.

I have to admit, that at any other time I would've lost my mind losing a game like that to GT. But the physical and mental fatigue was so obvious that I just completely dismissed what happened. It may take a game or two to get everything back together.

We haven't played at home in a month. I hate excuses, but I think that has played a role. Also, we started the ACC season 2-4 last year, getting blown out at Syracuse and at Wake, and blowing a game against ND. 99% of this board said we weren't an NCAAT team, some said we weren't making the NIT and a couple (maybe one, you know who you are) said Coach L was, well, you know. We ended up winning 8 of our next 10 and making the NCAAs as we all know. Now, this team doesn't have a Davon or Kamari, but some of the posts on here are just flat out dumb.

We haven't played at home in a month. I hate excuses, but I think that has played a role. Also, we started the ACC season 2-4 last year, getting blown out at Syracuse and at Wake, and blowing a game against ND. 99% of this board said we weren't an NCAAT team, some said we weren't making the NIT and a couple (maybe one, you know who you are) said Coach L was, well, you know. We ended up winning 8 of our next 10 and making the NCAAs as we all know. Now, this team doesn't have a Davon or Kamari, but some of the posts on here are just flat out dumb.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

They're better than I thought they'd be. I expected a Ham regression this year after losing Isaac, Bacon and Rathan-Mayes but they've been surprisingly good.

Now, this team doesn't have a Davon or Kamari, but some of the posts on here are just flat out dumb.

Some posts have been dumb, yes, but replacing Reed and Murphy with basically Lykes and Walker isn't going to be a positive for us in those crunch time games coming up.

Veteran leadership is sorely lacking on this team.

Advertisement
Back