From Ken Dorsey's facebook

Advertisement
OMG I've been wanting hi m here for ever but the school would only offer him a grad ast. job cause they didnt want to pay him......If you recall Cam Newton said Dorsey really helped him get ready for his first year in the NFL...

Advertisement
My guess is NFL QB coach somewhere. of course i wish it were here, but dude should probably already be on that level in the pros.

Maybe he has a kid on the way?

Sounds about right, but IF it's football related, why would we have to drop anyone? Seems like Fisch will be gone before too long, why not bring Dorsey in now and help bring him up? Al's big into involving alumni...can't say it would be too surprising

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;229179 said:

Sounds about right, but IF it's football related, why would we have to drop anyone? Seems like Fisch will be gone before too long, why not bring Dorsey in now and help bring him up? Al's big into involving alumni...can't say it would be too surprising

Because you are only allowed a certain number of coaches. If we hire Dorsey as a coach we have to get rid of one of our current coaches. NCAA restrictions.

[]_[]Fan2010;229179 said:

Because you are only allowed a certain number of coaches. If we hire Dorsey as a coach we have to get rid of one of our current coaches. NCAA restrictions.
this

its amazing how clueless some people can be

I'd be surprised to see him anywhere near a Miami sideline until he spends some time at some smaller programs. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but what makes people here so sure he'd be a good coach?

Advertisement
I'd be surprised to see him anywhere near a Miami sideline until he spends some time at some smaller programs. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but what makes people here so sure he'd be a good coach?

quotes from QBs he's backed up that are lost without his input (in the pros).. Chud seems to be very high on his coaching ability.....

Advertisement
Why would he need a week or two to announce a kid? Y'all aren't too bright.

Didnt have all the tools, but had the brains to play the position. I still remember his pump fake to roscoe parrish, b/c the db from tech kept jumping the route...

Advertisement
Back