FAU (Game 1) 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
I watched the replay, and they scored all 8 runs after two outs and two strikes (and they were in that situation two more times)! It has to be the biggest 9th inning comeback I have ever seen.

One of my good friends coached Sal Frelick in summer league. He's been an absolute stud for BC so far this year, so it's been fun for me to watch. BC is better than they've been in a long time. Could actually compete in the conference this year.

Are we the only team in the country to play 4 ranked teams?

Our schedule definitely hasn't been easy

Not at all. And there aren't going to be many games all season that are against decidedly lesser competition with the limited out-of-conference slate. That's why games like tonight's are great. Stress free and help the boys get right.

Advertisement
Awesome game. Might be one of the more impressive showings of ginos tenure. We looked great. Garland was great, infield was outstanding, quality at bats when needed, and continued to hit the ball hard from last weekend. Was awesome to see us take full advantage of that, what should have been error out in left by FAU. ADC crushed that ball shortly after. We looked like a different team seeing breaking balls tonight. Vilar is scorching hot right now. Outstanding Game on all fronts.

really encouraging to see Gino mixing things up.
Well said.

Wonder why we can’t get that Black fitted hat they were wearing tonight anywhere

cmon adidas

Advertisement
I was not able to watch tonite, dinner plans. But looking at the game thread, all the jerk posters seemed to have disappeared?? What happened?
That’s the thing about us “jerks,” we aren’t actually jerks, we just tell the truth.

I notice you gave me a couple of middle fingers. It must hurt you how right I was. If you keep following my posts hoping I’ll be wrong more than I’m right, you’ll continue to be hurt.

Advertisement
That’s the thing about us “jerks,” we aren’t actually jerks, we just tell the truth.

I notice you gave me a couple of middle fingers. It must hurt you how right I was. If you keep following my posts hoping I’ll be wrong more than I’m right, you’ll continue to be hurt.
What exactly were you right about? I didn't want to beat a dead horse, but when you come out and claim you were right all along...I'll bite.

IIRC, a few of us were saying "this team is fine. No need to overreact about 9 games, especially against that schedule and coming out of it above .500", while you were saying "this team stinks, Gino stinks, fire Blake James, etc."

What exactly were you right about? I didn't want to beat a dead horse, but when you come out and claim you were right all along...I'll bite.

IIRC, a few of us were saying "this team is fine. No need to overreact about 9 games, especially against that schedule and coming out of it above .500", while you were saying "this team stinks, Gino stinks, fire Blake James, etc."
For one I’ve never liked the Gino hire. I’ve complained about his in game managing and been praising him for his recruiting. Although I said after the ACC tournament that I’d give him another year to figure it out. He’s gotten better about managing his pitching staff.

What I was talking about tonight was not catching ADC every game. I’ve been saying it since the fall. Once he started struggling I said put him at DH on Wednesday and he’ll break out. I’m responding to him giving me middle fingers when I basically said there you go it worked.

Advertisement

3 likes 2 middle fingers, very good average for you. The two middle fingers, nothing near the truth. Lmao, jerk posters tell the truth, not. Yet, you knew you were one of them, but you were here! Give you that! And no, you wont hurt me little man.

For one I’ve never liked the Gino hire. I’ve complained about his in game managing and been praising him for his recruiting. Although I said after the ACC tournament that I’d give him another year to figure it out. He’s gotten better about managing his pitching staff.

What I was talking about tonight was not catching ADC every game. I’ve been saying it since the fall. Once he started struggling I said put him at DH on Wednesday and he’ll break out. I’m responding to him giving me middle fingers when I basically said there you go it worked.
OK. Whatever you say. It's not worth getting to into it.

I'm just glad we won, and I'm looking forward to another ACC series win. I think a national seed is within reach for this team.

Typical post from him.

OK. Whatever you say. It's not worth getting to into it.

I'm just glad we won, and I'm looking forward to another ACC series win. I think a national seed is within reach for this team.
One game he does not catch and this genius claims credit. Newsflash, one game not catching did not revive his legs. And if you really thought he was going to catch every game, smdh..

Advertisement
Back