ESPN says Al Golden to Penn State...

deerob305

Junior
Just watching the pre game and Bill O' Brien is in talks to be Texans HC...Mark May and Holtz say Al Golden will take the job there if that happens...what a load of Bullsh*t...then Holtz changes his tune sayin well he can recruit elite talent to Miami so he probably wouldn't leave...LmaO

Advertisement
You need to reword this badly. That's what they think, not that it will happen. Plus it was Mark May and Lou Holtz both Miami haters.

it was the dumbest debate on ESPN…Lou dissing the program as usual and Mark May spewing garbage..

Advertisement
Still do not think PSU will want Golden. mediocre at best coach, great cheerleader, and slightly above average recruiter. Will be very surprised if he leaves here.

That call right there just proves my part of why would anyone want him. Goes for it on 4th down in your own territory. Should have hired the coach from University School.

Advertisement
Lou actually said that Penn State has a better recruiting area than does Miami which forced main host to question that statement.

Advertisement
Hopefully his replacement doesn't get embarrassed by Louisville year three

Advertisement
Well if he goes the way his career here has gone.....anyone really miss him? Ehh nope. #FirstDukenowthis

Yall mad at me for the Thread, I'm just passing info on how ridiculous they sounded...but delete or lock it of u want to u I don't really care...like I said just passin info...

Advertisement
Back