ESPN Blue Ribbon- Miami Preview

Advertisement
Pretty solid analysis.

It's annoying to read about the NCAA sanctions in what seems like every other paragraph. Seems like ESPN has already decided Miami is surely getting reamed.

Pretty solid analysis.

It's annoying to read about the NCAA sanctions in what seems like every other paragraph. Seems like ESPN has already decided Miami is surely getting reamed.

That was my take as well. The reality is that black cloud will linger till NCAA rules on our case.

The NCAA is getting tougher, but likely more consistent rather than punishments being meted out all over the map.

One joker in the deck. If Miami gets hit hard, even the dullards at the NCAA have to consider what in **** they will have to do with Penn State, as the stench continues to grow, and other allegations are possible.

In other words, if Miami gets a two-year bowl ban, and loses 15 scholarships over three years - then it's likely that Penn State would have a 10-year bowl ban, and lose fifteen scholarships per year for the same ten-year period.

After all, no kids were being sexually abused and raped ON CAMPUS, by a FORMER COORDINATOR, with FULL ACCESS to facilities, caught IN THE ACT in the athletic department showers, by a student-assistant coach, TOLD TO THE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH, where the crap was allowed to continue BY THE ADMINISTRATION, and this SOB continued with his FACILITY ACCESS, because they didn't want negative publicity to affect the football program.

I really think that cloud over UM isn't so black. Just showing a bit of color.

Advertisement
Before I get into it, is it even worth reading?

It's pretty good. A lot better than last years', if I remember correctly. They basically mentioned everyone that most of us expect to contribute this year, and they are higher on the D than the O. They missed on AJL not being on the team, but that is a minor gripe.

They are high on Shayon Green and Curtis Porter, probably due to Golden selling their spring performances. They seem to acknowledge that Golden has made some significant strides in turning the team around

Penn state problems have nothing to do with the NCAA - nothing
- PSU pays out millions in civil cases
- Jo Pa becomes the guy that looked the other way
- No sanctions

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back