Elias Rudolph up to 6'5, 215 and anchored his 100M team; “I’m a speedster”

Advertisement
Brings me back to when we had Nanton and Carroll under 240 coming off the edge on passing downs creating havoc

It’s been a difficult couple of years. But holding the line despite the vessisitudes of these past seasons. Are we turning the corner? If we keep adding and stockpiling high character kids like Elias, answer is yes. Mario, for all his on field missteps, has this almost mystical ability to find and recruit kids that are not just terrific athletes but great character kids that want to be here, but want to be here and be part of our rise back to relevance and champions. This is what Mario meant about building the foundation brick by brick. Those bricks are the kids and coaches. IMO, we have a good foundation and are building the structure and future of our program. Looking forward to this season and beyond. Been around since 71, not sure how much longer I’ll be around so I'm gonna ride this ***** for all it’s got. Go Canes#CANESNATIONLIFER🙌🏽

I mean I want bain and Barron to get all the snaps butttt im not going to be mad if Rudolph or Pickett get snaps or blount, play them, they'll make plays!!!!

Advertisement
Did he enroll at the same time as Scott, about a month and a half ago? If he gained 12 pounds that quickly, he can absolutely be 245-250 come next year! He was running track, so he was in track shape. He likely shirts this year and goes through S&C. Likely gains another 20 - 25 pounds before spring ball (6 months, 4-5 pounds a month). That would put him at 240-245 during spring ball. Then he has another 6 months before 2025 season starts…

It’s been a difficult couple of years. But holding the line despite the vessisitudes of these past seasons. Are we turning the corner? If we keep adding and stockpiling high character kids like Elias, answer is yes. Mario, for all his on field missteps, has this almost mystical ability to find and recruit kids that are not just terrific athletes but great character kids that want to be here, but want to be here and be part of our rise back to relevance and champions. This is what Mario meant about building the foundation brick by brick. Those bricks are the kids and coaches. IMO, we have a good foundation and are building the structure and future of our program. Looking forward to this season and beyond. Been around since 71, not sure how much longer I’ll be around so I'm gonna ride this ***** for all it’s got. Go Canes#CANESNATIONLIFER🙌🏽
vessisitudes

When I read this word I immediately imagined James Earl Jones wrote this and read it with his voice.

Don't forget about Lightfoot and McConethy too. We'll be rolling the D Line like the past coming in waves.
Awesome point 🎯 ,
Platoon in waves keep bringing the pressure, everyone plays and brings a different style that opponents have guess constantly.
Players knowing there getting there reps is key always ready to engage.

LOVE ❤️ IT BROTHER.

Be physically dominant with no remorse 🙌

GOCANES

Advertisement
I'm glad Rudolph has decided to eat food while at Miami unlike Cyrus Moss.
Confused Wait What GIF by PBS SoCal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did he enroll at the same time as Scott, about a month and a half ago? If he gained 12 pounds that quickly, he can absolutely be 245-250 come next year! He was running track, so he was in track shape. He likely shirts this year and goes through S&C. Likely gains another 20 - 25 pounds before spring ball (6 months, 4-5 pounds a month). That would put him at 240-245 during spring ball. Then he has another 6 months before 2025 season starts…
Those first 15 or so pounds are always relatively easy to put on for kids with a frame like his (newbie type gains). Going from 220 to 240 is where all the real work occurs, but as you noted he'll have plenty of time to do so between now and next August.

Those first 15 or so pounds are always relatively easy to put on for kids with a frame like his (newbie type gains). Going from 220 to 240 is where all the real work occurs, but as you noted he'll have plenty of time to do so between now and next August.
Yeah, but Lao think, he said he’s the first person in his family to go to college. That to me shows he ain’t had access to the best nutrition, but that’s not always the case. You don’t need to go to college to live comfortably, however, a large percentage of the population that didn’t are living paycheck to paycheck. Now he has access to world class, nutrition, a nutritionist, and world class facilities and trainers plus training table. He should be good. The biggest factor to me was him running track.

Yeah, but Lao think, he said he’s the first person in his family to go to college. That to me shows he ain’t had access to the best nutrition, but that’s not always the case. You don’t need to go to college to live comfortably, however, a large percentage of the population that didn’t are living paycheck to paycheck. Now he has access to world class, nutrition, a nutritionist, and world class facilities and trainers plus training table. He should be good. The biggest factor to me was him running track.
He will, just takes time and the body does adjust and eventually plateaus even with the best coaches + nutrition. But I'm sure by next August he'll be physically ready to get in the rotation.

Advertisement
Back