El Cintazo En El Culo…

CaneTheGaytors

Biletnikoff Award Winner
…y el chancletazo en la cabeza!

We went to their stadium, killed the Bull and feasted on Filet Mignon and Top Sirloin, all while shutting their delusional fans up.

Proud of our dudes! Our D nutted up in the 2nd half. I’m sure that they got an earful from JT and Guidry.

Cam, X, and Horton are all big time players.

Cam is playing incredible ball.
24/34, 404 yards and 3 TD’s.
He shouldn’t have had an int. George screwed him on that one. He now has 300+ yds and 3+ TD’s in every game this season. Incredible!

X is abusing dudes weekly, and Isaiah is quickly becoming our best outside WR. Dude is a man amongst boys. He had a TD stolen from him by the zebras, and let ‘em know about it too.

Sam Brown played his best game with us. Showed off the jets with his 76-yard house call.

Ajay was great too in his limited action and was running angry again. Martinez with 3 TD’s. Lyle showing us all that he can run, and has great vision. What a steal by Mario in being able to steal him and Fletcher from Taint the last 2 cycles.

Arroyo, Riley Williams and Lofton are all ballers at the TE/Flex position.

Our OL played lights out again. They dominated and kept Cam clean all night long. Then they laid down the hammer with the running game late again. Outstanding!

Our D bent, but didn’t break in the 1st half. Then locked it down in the 2nd half. Great INT by Powell.

That’s the 2nd week in a row where our D nuts up and completely stops the opposition after a horrible call by the refs. Happened last week too after a couple of bad calls against Ball State. It’s great to see our backups playing meaningful snaps again. That’s how you build a dominant program.

A+ for Mario, Dawson, Mirabal, Beard, and the rest of the coaches on the offensive side of the ball. Had our dudes prepared and never panicked. It’s even more impressive due to the fact that we’re still missing Rivers.

A solid B for Guidry and the defense. Great halftime adjustments and excellent red zone D when it mattered. They scored a gimmicky TD and needed two 50+ yard FG’s to score on us, even after all our busted coverages in that 1st half. It’ll be great to see Bain and Damari back soon. The D line played tough and smart football. They kept contain most of the night and put consistent pressure on their QB’s.

Our secondary played better than what it may have looked like. Got a couple of terrible P.I.’s called on them that were not P.I. They also tackled well, and held USF without a score after giving up the long pass play before halftime.

Special Teams gets a B-. Somehow we almost always get a holding penalty called on us during kickoff returns. Borregales was money on kickoffs and XP’s. Only had to punt once tonight, No punt returns tonight, so that’s a wash.

Refs get an F for consistently trying to give us a rectal exam with a broom and no lubrication. Integrity and fair play are things that are foreign to these jabronies.

Loved that we ran the score up on these dudes! Tough road trip next at Cal, but before that we host VTech this coming Friday. It’s a short week, so hopefully no major injuries and we get some key guys back. Those west coast games can be tricky. If Mario can keep the team focused, then I like our chances.

Go Canes! :neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu::neonu:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Has Cam been sacked yet?

I was trying to remember and thought maybe there was one but for as many times as all of QB’s have dropped to throw I know it’s a very low percentage whatever it is..

Famu he did maybe uf?
I thought I’d remembered one against UF but couldn’t remember if there were others…I know his uniform hasn’t been very dirty after any of the games.
This Oline is doing one **** of a job in pass protection and can’t wait till Rivers gets back so everyone can be in their right positions and then see how well they run block as well.

Advertisement
I thought I’d remembered one against UF but couldn’t remember if there were others…I know his uniform hasn’t been very dirty after any of the games.
This Oline is doing one **** of a job in pass protection and can’t wait till Rivers gets back so everyone can be in their right positions and then see how well they run block as well.
One in UF, one in FAMU.

There are several plays that would have been sacks last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back