Ed Reed - WTF is your job ??

Advertisement
Advertisement
These morons are going to place blame our best ambassador because our 5th straight coaching hire flopped aren’t they
I don't think we are blaming Ed Reed. We are blaming Manny. Manny insisted on his hire when Reed didn't have to be hired. The anti-Reed crowd wanted a real chief of staff who oversees the entire staff and has some authority. Maybe Reed has that, we just haven't seen it yet, bro. Thoughts?

No way I’m standing on the sideline next to those dumbass coaches with my mouth shut. That would be my last day.

Advertisement
Posted the Highsmith info this summer, the experts here laughed. Alonzo was bringing folks with him that scared Manny and Blake. Actually, Blake would have been history and we’d have a real AD that knows the college football business as well as anyone. Our program is a complete mess and Manny and Blake are responsible. Ed was a Blake/Manny PR stunt and my information on Highsmith is solid, unless Alonzo is lying and anyone who knows Zo knows he’s an honorable man and My guy would be the AD!
You’re suggesting the AD was going to create a position empowered to fire the AD? Yea that would never happen. Wouldn’t even be considered.

Advertisement
You’re suggesting the AD was going to create a position empowered to fire the AD? Yea that would never happen. Wouldn’t even be considered.
Alonzo was going to be made Executive Director of Football Operations and he was bringing his own Athletic Director with him. The deal was very close to done when certain BOT members got cold feet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back