2025 Donta Simpson, DT - Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, FL) Maryland Commit OFFERED

Advertisement
Hope he flips and comes our way. BTw Chaminade got some horses up front .....d@mnnnnnn

Advertisement
great frame and tools. D1 conditioning will take this kid to another level.

1722314223044.webp
1722314263589.webp

Advertisement
why would anyone want to go to maryland? head scratcher

Maryland and Illinois were his 2 biggest offers and the only p4 schools. After those two are G5 offers. So I can see why he would rather go to the Big Ten and out of the two Maryland the better program. Coach Locksley done a good job over there and its not easy to win at Maryland in the Big 10. 2021-23 Maryland been 3-0 in bowl games. Now that Miami entered the picture you gotta think he's flipping

Maryland and Illinois were his 2 biggest offers and the only p4 schools. After those two are G5 offers. So I can see why he would rather go to the Big Ten and out of the two Maryland the better program. Coach Locksley done a good job over there and its not easy to win at Maryland in the Big 10. 2021-23 Maryland been 3-0 in bowl games. Now that Miami entered the picture you gotta think he's flipping
gotcha did not know that thanks bro

Advertisement
@Coach Macho, @gogeta4

Thoughts/knowledge on this kid??
wide body local. We dont produce alot of big ums and he is 6'2-6'3 probably around 300. Usually if you have that locally you have to atleast offer. Then he plays at our feeder program.

Plays good comp, has solid pad level and ok movement skills. Doesnt have much pop in his hits or quick twitch. I'd say he is to the level of Moten as a prospect.

We missed on some guys on the board so it was good to circle back locally. I aint mad at the offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back