****... Dingle use to run hard!!!

NoVaCane04

Motha****a Jones
[video=youtube;Z8XB0JUl5xc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8XB0JUl5xc[/video]

I forgot how good this kid was...no regard for his body.

Leaving nothing but **** in his wake... true dingle berry style!

Advertisement
true Cane right there boiii!!! I thought Lamar was going to make me forget about him, but dam he used to break tackles. geez. heart i tell u.

Advertisement
yea i've always thought that he was a better than Lammar Miller. Berry have that hard running style, better vision , and cutting abilty. Lammar Millar seems to always have to slow down a bit to make a cut

One of my favorite recent canes. Always ran hard and seemed to pick up positive yardage every run. I think he'll definitely contribute in the NFL in some way. Still remember being at No life stadium and hearing fans chant Berry-Berry-Berry urging Shannon to finally put him in.

Advertisement
I remember wondering why Shannon wouldn't put him in. Always ran hard for every yard

That's how you put your shoulder down. Berry was a beast.
I could see O.T run like that. That's why I'm not to concerned with losing Miller.
It will be RB by committee. James, Clements and Duke.

Loved DB. Dude was patient, could hit the edge quickly, and ran with vengeance every time he touched the ball.

Advertisement
Someone show this video to Mike James. Mike has it all just needs to refuse to go down just like Berry did. This is James year to decide if he wants to work at a desk or play pro ball for years to come, he has good speed has increased his strenght and is a very smart player. One extra yard on each carry can turn a good back to a great back, it's all about effort.

Someone show this video to Mike James. Mike has it all just needs to refuse to go down just like Berry did. This is James year to decide if he wants to work at a desk or play pro ball for years to come, he has good speed has increased his strenght and is a very smart player. One extra yard on each carry can turn a good back to a great back, it's all about effort.

I think James and Berry are very close. Its hard for me to question James' effort because the guy has done anything they asked him to do. I just think that he has always been the second option and looks for homeruns instead of putting his head down sometimes. It is going to be tough for him this year as I see Clements being the feature back. I hope I am wrong.

Advertisement
Love the track to this highlight tape, too. Like to watch this one to pump me up for the season

Used to love watching Berry run. He was always at his best when he made one cut and took off up the field. Great doubles hitter, not a homerun threat.

Heading into his Senior season Berry got it in his head that he could dance behind the line and do the Edgeren James jump stop before picking a hole. His play/year suffered because of that. Wasn't the same cat his Senior year.

Dude might have had WOAT balance though, never seen a dude get taken down by his shoelaces more often than by his waist to knees like DB

Advertisement
Back