Deon Bush- Workout Warrior (video)

Advertisement
I hope all of Deon's hard work pays off. ****, Bradcliffe too. I didn't know who he was before this video. Hopefully they both blow up into top players. Do we play Louisville at any point within Bradcliffe's eligibility? lol

The vid of him putting up 225 x 10 (legit) is super impressive.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I always have been. I know a lot of folks are all wet in their panties over TH, and of course there is justification - BUT - I think Bush is going to be one, fast, tough SOB, and highly productive.

He's got one thing right - hard work don't hurt a thing.

I always have been. I know a lot of folks are all wet in their panties over TH, and of course there is justification - BUT - I think Bush is going to be one, fast, tough SOB, and highly productive.

I think the general feeling was Howard is an instant impact guy but Bush could leave here an All American. Not as ready immediately but a higher ceiling than TH.

Advertisement
I love the fact that Bush is already working out with the team, him being around the players learning the playbook is advancing his development faster. Can't wait to see him enroll.

Bush was talking some real **** in that video. Glad to know this young man has his head on right and is obviously getting great advice from the people around him.

I love the fact that Bush is already working out with the team, him being around the players learning the playbook is advancing his development faster. Can't wait to see him enroll.

No doubt. That fact that he is already working out with the team is nuts. There are so many players that could, that aren't.Take Jelani who looks like he needs too. He dominated Hs but he looks like someone's father who hasnt worked out since HS.

Advertisement

No doubt. That fact that he is already working out with the team is nuts. There are so many players that could, that aren't.Take Jelani who looks like he needs too. He dominated Hs but he looks like someone's father who hasnt worked out since HS.

You do realize you're talking about a kid who's a legit 6'5 at 17 years old right? How big do you want him to be? Nevermind the fact that he's recovering from a torn ACL. You have no idea how hard that kid worked before his injury so don't bash a kid for nothing.

couldnt say that better myself

I think the general feeling was Howard is an instant impact guy but Bush could leave here an All American. Not as ready immediately but a higher ceiling than TH.

I remember running up and down that hill when I was a kid. I used to swear that hill was taller than Pikes Peak.

Advertisement
Same here...now I take my 4 year old son to that same hill and run my fat *** up and down all while he's able to keep going longer than I am.

I swear that hill has gotten bigger over the years.

You do realize you're talking about a kid who's a legit 6'5 at 17 years old right? How big do you want him to be? Nevermind the fact that he's recovering from a torn ACL. You have no idea how hard that kid worked before his injury so don't bash a kid for nothing.

Well honestly, I'm giving my opinion of what the kid looks like, not his life story, not what injury he is recovering from. Fact is, injury or no injury, he looks really out of shape, like he needs to watch what he eats. Last I checked torn ACL's don'tdon't make you eat that 3rd helping of meatloaf. Knock my rep all you want dude, it's the truth. The kid could be in better shape.

Well honestly, I'm giving my opinion of what the kid looks like, not his life story, not what injury he is recovering from. Fact is, injury or no injury, he looks really out of shape, like he needs to watch what he eats. Last I checked torn ACL's don'tdon't make you eat that 3rd helping of meatloaf. Knock my rep all you want dude, it's the truth. The kid could be in better shape.

+1... he had a pair of **** the last time I seen him and looked out of shape..

Advertisement
Back