Danny Garcia

Miami04

Senior
Couple of things. I'm pretty sure I saw his dad at the game sunday wearing a Seattle jersey. If that is the case I bet he leaves. Which sucks because I was hoping he went low enough to come back next year. We would have a very good to elite staff.

On the flip side. Can someone tell me the last game he got a decision and it was a win?

Advertisement
We have much better starters next year than Garcia. I'd rather Ruiz come back if given a choice. Barring injuries (the big variable), we should have our best pitching staff in years next season.

We have much better starters next year than Garcia. I'd rather Ruiz come back if given a choice. Barring injuries (the big variable), we should have our best pitching staff in years next season.

What are you thinking the team will look like next year? can you give names and position?

If Cabezas takes the next step, next years staff will be elite even without the Garcias. Actually it could be the best staff we've had in a very long time.

Starters: Cabezas, Mediavilla, Lepore, + a weekday guy (Sosa or Pimentel probably)
Set up guys: Bartow, Rios
Closer: Veliz
Other relievers: Studsill, Meyer, Musa, + a few other freshmen I'm forgetting

Hopefully Cooper Hammond as well, maybe not to start the season but would be a nice arm to have if he can return to form.

Advertisement

What are you thinking the team will look like next year? can you give names and position?

It's hard to say because there are a lot of unknowns because of the draft. Replacing Collins and Lopez are the biggest question marks.

Garcia will not be back UM not giving him any money for next year, so he will be turning pro after the CWS.

Garcia will not be back UM not giving him any money for next year, so he will be turning pro after the CWS.

Is that basically pushing him at the door?

Also, anyone able to answer the second part, when was the last time he got a W?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back