Dammit mane.. Wilbon still hating on the U

I honest to god don’t know a single individual that would say Houston is a better city than Miami.
Houston is a pretty **** good city. BUT it aint better than Miami. And for him to say that King should have stayed at Houston? Shows me hes not even watching college football or paying attention to it. He should just stick to NBA and MLB. He is past his time when it comes to the NFL and NCAA.

Advertisement
Houston is a pretty **** good city. BUT it aint better than Miami. And for him to say that King should have stayed at Houston? Shows me hes not even watching college football or paying attention to it. He should just stick to NBA and MLB. He is past his time when it comes to the NFL and NCAA.
Are you sure you've been there? This is the Houston in TX

Advertisement
Wilbon can eat a bag of d*cks
dicks GIF

Advertisement
wilbon hasn’t been of significance since the 90’s
I have talked to Wilbon several times over the years....last time was probably early-to-mid 90's. I vaguely recall he was sympathetic to the U when it was taking **** from the national media. I haven't paid attention to him in years. Didn't even know he was still alive. Vaguely remember he survived a heart attack.

Who cares what he says?

Advertisement
I reluctantly watch MSESPN for MNF, college football, and prime time NBA games featuring the Heat.

Everything aside from that is garbage, especially afternoon shows like PTI.

Are you sure you've been there? This is the Houston in TX
I've worked there off and on since 1994 and it's got some fun places but for the most part it's hot, humid, and floods like it's on steroids. Doesn't hold a candle to Miami.

Advertisement
He claims that Houston was a better city and university than the U, and King should've stayed

I mean what do people expect from Wilbon at this point? He'd spent the last dozen years getting hate mail and flak from every University of Miami supporter for his comments on the late Sean Taylor. That would sour anyone on a program, city and fan base.

He's a typical Chicago nerd sports fan who likes his sports a certain way and Miami is the complete opposite of that for him. He'll always trash the Canes for "doing things the wrong way". F**k this guy. Who cares what he say or things. PTI hasn't been relevant in a decade and he's an average columnist, at best.

Advertisement
Back