dallas crawford

StateOfMiamiU

Freshman
he was a somewhat highly touted player coming out of high school or at least on espn, scout and rivals not as much. just wondering why theirs not more hoopla about him. i have heard obviously that he is moving to rb for the spring after being good on the scout team for them. do u think that maybe he could play a little bit of both offense and defense. maybe get some special packages for him on offense like a wildcat or just regular running back. with safety being slim he could play a little their or a little nickle.

Advertisement
i think he is gonna play rb and slot receiver hopefully see some big plays from him this year if it doesnt work out he will go back to D but i think he will be a nice surprise this year

From all idications golden was real impressed with what crawford did on the scout team last year. I could see him getting some touches next season

Wouldn't this be great if this were a case of."he's just to good not to have on offense. We need the ball in his hands."

Could we be that lucky?

Advertisement
Wouldn't this be great if this were a case of."he's just to good not to have on offense. We need the ball in his hands."

Could we be that lucky?

that would be great cause we don't have that big playmaker and with a lot of kids not returning we need kids stepping up big time

this is reminiscent of Jason Geathers, who was touted as a phenomenal athlete. he moved around to several positions, but never did anything of note. i think most finally came to the realization that the kid was not the athlete everyone thought. anyway, hopefully dallas is legit, and this is not JG II

JG was a better player and athlete than drifters is insinuating here. His shuffling back and forth between RB and WR was more due to our lack of depth at WR behind the stud AJ. We had a couple of injuries that year that forced the moves.

Advertisement
this is reminiscent of Jason Geathers, who was touted as a phenomenal athlete. he moved around to several positions, but never did anything of note. i think most finally came to the realization that the kid was not the athlete everyone thought. anyway, hopefully dallas is legit, and this is not JG II

Or how Coker would always talk like Richard Gordon was on of the best athletes he'd ever seen. I remember the term "freak" being passed around.

TE, DE, KO Return

lulz

We definitely need big plays from the O. Don't care who they come from, but someone has to step up and be a deep threat NOW.

I suppose one can compare Crawford to Geathers with a conclusion that because Geathers never blossomed Crawford won't either.

But it's just as easy to Crawford to Damien Berry, who switched position and was successful.

Too early in Crawford's career for any conclusions, IMO.

Advertisement
Back