CWS

Advertisement
Please don't underestimate AZ. Spoke to my brother who is a UA grad. For the 1st time all year, AZ is completely healthy (especially in comparison to our ridiculously depleted team), and they have a Game 1 ace in Bannister who is better than any pitcher we have.

They went into Starkville and won in 2. I know this won't stop the flood of negative posts from colby and jagr as soon as something goes wrong, but hopefully real Canes fans can keep things in perspective.

That being said, GO CANES! Let's do this!

I dont think anyone is underestimating Arizona, they are not that far removed from a CWS championship. Not to mention a great program and a pac-12 power. As for the Canes, I'm concerned with our lack of depth. We only have 2 reliable relievers in (Bartow, Garcia) and really no good bats off the bench. If our mid-week starter Jesse Lepore is really injured I don't think we have the depth this year; something that has been mentioned often in this board.

Please don't underestimate AZ. Spoke to my brother who is a UA grad. For the 1st time all year, AZ is completely healthy (especially in comparison to our ridiculously depleted team), and they have a Game 1 ace in Bannister who is better than any pitcher we have.

They went into Starkville and won in 2. I know this won't stop the flood of negative posts from colby and jagr as soon as something goes wrong, but hopefully real Canes fans can keep things in perspective.

Advertisement
Underestimating any team that makes it to Omaha is foolish. There there for a reason - they're playing solid ball.

Our bats are slightly better than Arizona's but there pitching corps is markedly better than ours. If Lepore cannot pitch, a 3rd game victory will prove to be highly unlikely.

Our bats are slightly better than Arizona's but there pitching corps is markedly better than ours. If Lepore cannot pitch, a 3rd game victory will prove to be highly unlikely.

More days off between games is big. We obviously need to beat Arizona in the first game with Mediavilla.

Chester was wearing a boot and on crutches after the game. Hopefully he's good to go for the first game in the CWS

Advertisement
no sec team yet! if fsu can do the job tonight!!!! who would have thought the big 12 would have 3 teams.

Listen we definitely might not be perfect but with every big name powerhouse being knocked out, I feel like this is our year to get in and come out with a ship.

Not here to be negative my man. Just want them to win as badly as all of us. Let's win it all!

Advertisement
Notice other 3 teams on our side of bracket are 3 of 4 worst odds wise. Obviously we're ln the much weaker side of bracket. Let's get it done.

With all of their players back, I think Arizona is better than UM. Their pitching is at 100% right now and much better than our corps.

Advertisement
With all of their players back, I think Arizona is better than UM. Their pitching is at 100% right now and much better than our corps.

The only team better than us is UF. Doesn't mean Arizona won't beat us though, any team can beat another team in 1 game. Arizona doesnt have any high end pitchers, so I doubt they shut us down. Their starter went in the 28th round last week.

The only team better than us is UF. Doesn't mean Arizona won't beat us though, any team can beat another team in 1 game. Arizona doesnt have any high end pitchers, so I doubt they shut us down. Their starter went in the 28th round last week.

We were battle tested against two very solid BC starters last weekend.

Advertisement
Back