Cuse last night

obfan

Redshirt Freshman
Looked pretty good. lot of energy got a lot of inside points. Wake did have a lot of turnovers but had real trouble withe Cuse zone.
However did you notice Jimmy B slowed things down at about the 10 minute mark and but for a few bad calls and bounces Wake was back in it. I hate the Slo Mo. Can't stand it. We need to keep up the tempo and make our free throws

Advertisement
Looked pretty good. lot of energy got a lot of inside points. Wake did have a lot of turnovers but had real trouble withe Cuse zone.
However did you notice Jimmy B slowed things down at about the 10 minute mark and but for a few bad calls and bounces Wake was back in it. I hate the Slo Mo. Can't stand it. We need to keep up the tempo and make our free throws

He always slows it down with a lead and 75% of the time the other team goes on a run when he does. You would think after 40 years you would learn to just let your kids play like they did the first 30 minutes.

A win tonight gets them in the tourney I would say.

Advertisement
Wow I didn't know that last night's win was Syracuse's first acc tourney win. Ever. That's crazy.

Advertisement
I want UNC again. If we beat UNC, I think we get bumped to a 5 seed. If we lose, we stay a 6. If we beat Cuse, I think we stay a 6, and if we lose, we drop to a 7.

Syracuse has 3 starters who play 40 minutes every game. Their entire bench only played 8 minutes last night.

If they can knock off UNC, they're going to be absolutely gassed when they play us

His days have to be numbered. Wake is way to rich of a school to settle for what he is bringing to the table.

Wake is rich, but outside of a run with Duncan, and them being consistently solid under Prosser have been at best the 4th most relevant program in their own state over the last 30+ years. There's a huge drop-off between Duke/UNC and NCState/Wake. NC State probably found a guy in Keatts, Wake will probably have to go the mid major route again, and as we've seen with Manning nothing is guaranteed when you are ask a guy to take a step up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back