Coach L on PTI tonight

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Canes Hoops &#8207 [MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]Hoops 1h1 hour ago
Set your DVRs: [MENTION=89]canes[/MENTION]CoachL is scheduled to join @PTI this evening

Advertisement
**** Wilbon

Guess I'll tune in though

Typical 2 face garbage.

Both are best friends with Larannaga with Tony claiming 2 go back 35 years knowing him and chuckling it up.

When they can talk UM without referencing him or Richt, it's almost exclusively trash.

UM

**** Wilbon

Typical 2 face garbage.

Both are best friends with Larannaga with Tony claiming 2 go back 35 years knowing him and chuckling it up.

When they can talk UM without referencing him or Richt, it's almost exclusively trash.

UM

Two of the bigger anti-Miami "journalists" in the industry. Bet this is killing them.
Lol **** you guys cry about everything unless it is 100% praise for Miami.

Advertisement
**** Wilbon

Typical 2 face garbage.

UM

Two of the bigger anti-Miami "journalists" in the industry. Bet this is killing them.

go away

**** Wilbon

Typical 2 face garbage.

UM

Cue Steve Harvey....we got a bad *** newbie up in here...

UM

Advertisement
Back