Coach Cristobal says Jalen Rivers will play on Saturday

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
After weeks of equivocation, Mario Cristobal was clear and direct in stating that Jalen Rivers will play against Louisville.

“He is full go today, he was full go last week, and he will be playing on Saturday.”

Rivers, Miami’s starting LT and a team captain, has been out since the opening game against Florida with an upper body injury.

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Thank God. Rivers + Alston back is a nice boost. Only missing Damari & Ryan Rod now. Pretty healthy for the stretch run with still 1 more bye a month from now. My hope is RR is back by Ga Tech game and Damari is ready for Wake Forest after the next bye.
RR will be back if we’re lucky by the Syracuse game.

Yea Right GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank God. Rivers + Alston back is a nice boost. Only missing Damari & Ryan Rod now. Pretty healthy for the stretch run with still 1 more bye a month from now. My hope is RR is back by Ga Tech game and Damari is ready for Wake Forest after the next bye.
Is damari still in a walking boot?

Advertisement
Advertisement
RR was decent against UF but McCoy has been good. I don’t think RR walks back into that spot.

Advertisement
Back