Clemson lost to wake

Advertisement
Thinking of going to that game. My wife has some family in Spartanburg. I havent been to a Miami BBall game in years but now that we live in GA I'm hoping I can start to get out to more events across all the sports and see some new campuses.
Living in Virginia now, every Miami away game is <8 hour drive.

Advertisement
Clemson was so due for regression, they’re much better at home as well.

I expect them to slowly teeter off into that 5-6th place realm.

Plus we cannot stream games here without some digital trickery thanks to the crap ACC network and MASN
There may or may not be a guy on Canes twitter "Firestick G" who may or may not sell a device that gives access to "digital trickery" in the form of every movie, PPV, sports ticket you can think of. I may or may not be watching movies still in theater with this thing. I'm positive it's all very legal ;)

So we are only one game back.

Wouldn’t it be amazing if both teams win their next 4 then play for first place on February 3rd?
Just the fact that Clemson and UM are at the top of the ACC, in basketball, is crazy. It would be great if they finish the season 1-2 but I have a feeling some of the old guard will come back.
I hate to write this but FSU is playing better now that their big guy is back. Not great, but better.

Advertisement
Just the fact that Clemson and UM are at the top of the ACC, in basketball, is crazy. It would be great if they finish the season 1-2 but I have a feeling some of the old guard will come back.
I hate to write this but FSU is playing better now that their big guy is back. Not great, but better.
Don't forget Pitt. They're right there at the top as well.

Except for Louisville, any team can rear up on a given night and win (we proved that for GT). That is what makes for a great league, whether we're talking ACC, Big East, Big 12, etc.

They have our number. We need to get these two wins why they’re down this year. Long overdue

Last edited:
Just being real I went over our next 6 games again this morning and I’m not optimistic we’ll have a winning record through it.

@Duke
@FSU
@Pitt
VT home
@Clemson
Duke home

We (like most conference teams) are markedly worse on the road. There isn’t a gimmie in that stretch (maybe VT at home?) and most of them would classify as our hardest games of the year, with a few outliers.

Maybe Pitt and Clemson end up being paper dolls, but I feel like we come through 3-3, 4-2 at best.

Just being real I went over our next 6 games again this morning and I’m not optimistic we’ll have a winning record through it.

@Duke
@FSU
@Pitt
VT home
@Clemson
Duke home

We (like most conference teams) are markedly worse on the road. There isn’t a gimmie in that stretch (maybe VT at home?) and most of them would classify as our hardest games of the year, with a few outliers.

Maybe Pitt and Clemson end up being paper dolls, but I feel like we come through 3-3, 4-2 at best.
Years past we could usually count Pitt and Clemson as W's. Not trying to sound like a prick but we could easily go 0-6 in that stretch. Road ACC games are tough. But yea I agree 4-2 3-3 I would take. Be nice to split against Duke, beat FSU, VT, and then one of Pitt and Clemson.

Advertisement
I

@Duke
@FSU
@Pitt
VT home
@Clemson
Duke home

I see 3-3 which would be pretty good. Anything better than 3-3 means we could win the league.

I think 15-5 is going to be first place this year. Our goal should be top 4 though.

We were 6-2 in conference last year after a loss to FSU but then won our next two to go 8-2

Years past we could usually count Pitt and Clemson as W's. Not trying to sound like a prick but we could easily go 0-6 in that stretch. Road ACC games are tough. But yea I agree 4-2 3-3 I would take. Be nice to split against Duke, beat FSU, VT, and then one of Pitt and Clemson.
We couldn’t “easily” go 0-6 in that stretch, calm your **** lol

Advertisement
I'd be thrilled and tickled pink if we are 3-3 (or better)... Please tickle and thrill me Pack and Sir B!

Advertisement
Back