Christian David and Lance Thomas

• Thread starter Thread starter User-4525
  • Start date Start date
Advertisement
We need to keep landing big fish and coach L seems to have the ability to continue doing so! Future is very bright!

Barry Jackson

UM is one of five finalists (with Oregon, Pittsburgh, Butler and Creighton) for four-star Vermont Academy shooting guard Christian David (a top 100 player) and one of four finalists for four-star Norcross, Ga.-based 6-9 power forward Lance Thomas (with UF, USC and Louisville). Rivals.com ranks Thomas as the 111th best player in the 2017 class.

Heard today from a friend that golfs with Vernon Carey we are way ahead for his son. He is a bigtime prospect.

Advertisement
Heard today from a friend that golfs with Vernon Carey we are way ahead for his son. He is a bigtime prospect.

He plays with 2 other big time prospects on his TeamFlorida AAU team, which won the prestigious Peach Jam Tournament 15U class. Lets hope he can help bring them with him if Coach L wants them.

If Coach L keeps recruiting like this, he's going to fvck around and make a Final Four soon.

LT has a fantastic reach, and he knows how to use it. Especially impressed wit ability to block a shot from BEHIND. Also love the ability and self awareness to use his length to double pump the defender out of his shoes. Please ley us get both these guys.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Cnu50jDVUAAq36u.webp

Miami: “The players are really close and so is the coaching staff. Me and Coach Larranaga and the coaching staff got really close on the visit. Prior to that, I probably had the closest relationship with them as well, so the visit just reassured me on everything.”

WHAT’S NEXT?

Thomas visits Louisville next weekend and then heads out to USC the following Wednesday. Once those visits are done, he’ll come home and start working towards making a decision. He’ll announce his college choice on November 1.

RIVALS' REACTION

Miami definitely grabbed his attention on his visit to Coral Gables. His relationship with the Hurricanes' coaching staff has given them a real shot to sign him in November. Prior to his visits, Louisville and USC were the schools most called the frontrunners. This one could come down to the last hour for Thomas.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/thomas-closing-in-on-decision-1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back