Charlie, Kam, Sam, Jordan, Zay, (and the rest) appreciation thread

jkdood

All ACC
the professor (Coach L) and Maryann too!

Full credit to Coach L and staff (discussed in many current threads) for this SWEET wonderful ride of course, but I daresay this team is simply amazing right now. (and fun to watch.) Many (including myself) have stated that if they all ball out on the same night, there is no team we can't beat. And lately they have been working together and balling out enough to shock the basketball world.

We ain't done yet! (hopefully)... but either way, it's Christmas in March! Oh what fun it is to ride in a 5-horse open slay!

Thanks Guys!

Advertisement
the professor (Coach L) and Maryann too!

Full credit to Coach L and staff (discussed in many current threads) for this SWEET wonderful ride of course, but I daresay this team is simply amazing right now. (and fun to watch.) Many (including myself) have stated that if they all ball out on the same night, there is no team we can't beat. And lately they have been working together and balling out enough to shock the basketball world.

We ain't done yet! (hopefully)... but either way, it's Christmas in March! Oh what fun it is to ride in a 5-horse open slay!

Thanks Guys!
Another premature post-mortem. We have unfinished business in Chicago.

Another premature post-mortem. We have unfinished business in Chicago.
I did go out of my way to say "we ain't done yet". That being said, if somehow the "wind blows" so that the cyclones upend the Canes, I'm sticking with my appreciation for what the squad has achieved thus far (but hopefully more.) But thanks for your negativity.

I did go out of my way to say "we ain't done yet". That being said, if somehow the "wind blows" so that the cyclones upend the Canes, I'm sticking with my appreciation for what the squad has achieved thus far (but hopefully more.) But thanks for your negativity.
My negatively? "...but either way, it's Christmas in March!" That's the full context. I am not entertaining a loss on Friday evening. I am riding these kids all the way to New Orleans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back