Celtics coach facing year suspension

Advertisement
1663862859379.png

Advertisement
Are you serious ? I‘ve seen a lot about it for over a week. And that’s coming from a guy who doesn’t watch much Tv or the News.
Brett Favres issues get nowhere near the attention that the Udoka situation gets.

I am on Twitter daily, I read more about Udoka today compared to Favre over the past week.

Brett Favres issues get nowhere near the attention that the Udoka situation gets.

I am on Twitter daily, I read more about Udoka today compared to Favre over the past week.
It just got reported. So yeah its hot. The NY post had a big story on Brett a week ago and other media was on it. Steven A had a segment on it. The story about him and the governor is everywhere.

It just got reported. So yeah its hot. The NY post had a big story on Brett a week ago and other media was on it. Steven A had a segment on it. The story about him and the governor is everywhere.
Not on my end and certainly not on other peoples end given how many people point it out.

Not on my end and certainly not on other peoples end given how many people point it out.
All the media sites / channels I come across is Trump 247. So the MSM has priorities. ESPN on the other hand is reporting something about an actual coach possibly being suspended and it‘s just breaking.

Advertisement
All the media sites / channels I come across is Trump 247. So the MSM has priorities. ESPN on the other hand is reporting something about an actual coach possibly being suspended and it is a sports channel…..kinda. 60 / 40 sports to poltics these days lol.
True.

The Favre story is literally years old. Don't use Twitter as a life barometer.

Advertisement
I have no clue what the whole Udoka thing is about.

As far as Favre, that will likely go away with him paying restitution. He has a few coins.

Advertisement
fwiw, I think the Celtics overreacted. id resign tom if I were him and he'd be hired elsewhere asap. spo married a team dancer
Matt Barnes retracted his defense of Udoka. He says ” it’s 100 times worse than he thought“. Too bad people don’t wait for facts to come out these days before calling everyone racist and showing their asses in the media.

Matt Barnes retracted his defense of Udoka. He says ” it’s 100 times worse than he thought“. Too bad people don’t wait for facts to come out these days before calling everyone racist and showing their asses in the media.
I dont think the Cs were racist tho their fans are racist as **** and pretty much that entire area so **** Boston (ask any athlete thats played there).

I do think he banged an executives wife and has a baby coming haha. the Celtics should've just dropped the. news first but it got leaked.

id still hire him as an assistant on the heat tomorrow. he can bang all the girls he wants. If spo married a dancer, its all good just dont do anything Watson like

I dont think the Cs were racist tho their fans are racist as **** and pretty much that entire area so **** Boston (ask any athlete thats played there).

I do think he banged an executives wife and has a baby coming haha. the Celtics should've just dropped the. news first but it got leaked.

id still hire him as an assistant on the heat tomorrow. he can bang all the girls he wants. If spo married a dancer, its all good just dont do anything Watson like
Everyone had opinions without knowing the story , that’s a big problem nowadays. People choose sides before seeing facts. Steven A being the biggest clown of them all. He cares more about his stupid screaming rants than waiting for the whole story.

Everyone had opinions without knowing the story , that’s a big problem nowadays. People choose sides before seeing facts. Steven A being the biggest clown of them all. He cares more about his stupid screaming rants than waiting for the whole story.
People want to be first more than they want to be correct….

Advertisement
Back