Recruit
1672851314119.png

1672851366763.gif
1672851382899.gif
1672851411932.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless you are in the panhandle or wherever, its 7PM start today... GO CANES!

(Referring to OP showing 5PM (MST)... but I do like how the GT and MIA W_L records show the expected/desired result AFTER the game ends!)

This is the type of game where we sleepwalk and end up in a dog fight against an inferior opponent. Need to get out to a hot start.

This is the type of game where we sleepwalk and end up in a dog fight against an inferior opponent. Need to get out to a hot start.
As long as we are within 5 by half I like our chances. Be nice to be up at least 10 at half, go on a run to start the second and coast from there.

Advertisement
Don’t kid yourselves Georgia Tech is a basketball school. Guys have to play with heart and passion.

Ga Tech was downright nasty in BB at times in the past. Had some great players over time (like Marbury, Dennis Scott, John Salley, and Kenny Anderson). Even if this is not a vintage Ga Tech team, I hope we play them hard. Almost all ACC games tend to be close & hard fought. Let's not break momentum. Just keep rolling. It's been a heck of a good ride so far. Go Canes!

Ga Tech was downright nasty in BB at times in the past. Had some great players over time (like Marbury, Dennis Scott, John Salley, and Kenny Anderson). Even if this is not a vintage Ga Tech team, I hope we play them hard. Almost all ACC games tend to be close & hard fought. Let's not break momentum. Just keep rolling. It's been a heck of a good ride so far. Go Canes!
That guy Chris Bosh was pretty good at round ball too lol

Advertisement
if ACCNX shows no game, must be on your local cable.. for me just popped up on BSFLeHD on direcTV N florida 654-1 BSFLeHD

Advertisement
Back